Need Cinco De Mayo recipes? Cinco De Mayo Celebrations will begin starting as early as today and I’m sure you don’t want to miss out on all the fun. Are you looking for some mouth-watering recipes to celebrate Cinco De Mayo? We’ve decided to round-up a few of our favorite authentic Mexican dishes, appetizers and side dishes to put out for your celebration! Your party isn’t the only thing guests are going to be remember. They will absolutely be asking you for these recipes before they leave!
Cinco De Mayo Recipes
1. Queso Dip: Queso Blanco without Velveeta will be a hit at the beginning of the party. It only takes less than 15 minutes to make! Who knows it may be something everyone is talking about until the main meal arrives.
2. 7 layer Taco Dip: everyone will love dipping their chips into this 7 layer dip. It’s so easy the kids can make it!
3. Black Bean and Corn Salsa: This salsa will definitely liven up your chip dipping experience.
4. Pico de Gallo Recipe: This Mexican salsa is full of freshly diced tomatoes,red onions, jalapeno, cilantro, lime juice and a bit of salt and pepper for your pleasure.
5. Cowboy Caviar: Or the Texas Caviar is a quick dip with chunky veggies and beans that everyone will be eating all day.
6. Mexican Street Corn: Corn is one thing but sinking your teeth into Mexican Street corn is an experience in itself.
7. Mexican Street Corn Salad: is perfect for those that don’t want to eat it on the cob.
8. Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad: This salad is a refreshing way to celebrate the day in a healthy way.
9. Wonton Jalapeno Poppers: These poppers are the perfect Mexican appetizer for your guests, just make sure to prepare them in advance so you can spend more time on conversing with your friends/family.
10. Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas: If you love sour cream, you are going to love these tasty enchiladas and they are mild so everyone can enjoy them.
11. Mexican Chicken Chili: No party is complete without some good ole’ Mexican Chili, perfect for chips or as a meal of its own. Every bite is flavorful with big chunks of chicken, beans and spice.
12. Enchilado Dip with Ground Beef: This is a 15 minute appetizer or side dish that you’ll want at your Cinco De Mayo Night.
13. Mexican Cornbread Casserole: This makes a tasty main dish or a side dish with its creamy corn, shredded chicken and jalapenos.
14. Burrito pie: This burrito casserole is full of sour cream, guacamole, re-fried beans and every other Tex-Mex flavor.
15. Mexican Chicken Casserole: It’s layered with chicken, cheese, vegetables and sprinkled with crunchy tortillas on top. This 20 minute main dish is simple to make and full of ingredients that’ll leave everyone satisfied.
16. Slow Cooker Refried Beans: This is one of the easiest dishes to make because it makes itself while you are prepping for your party. Who doesn’t like refried beans with their Mexican fiesta?
17. Mexican Ground Beef Casserole: is the perfect amount of red beans, taco seasonings and meat that it will leave your guests full.
18. Salsa Chicken: This is an amazing choice for your Cinco De Mayo Main Meals. You will love how quick this recipe is.
Also follow my Mexican Pinterest Board to find other delicious options!