There is no doubt that this year has been a little unpredictable. Summer parties and BBQ food got pushed off, birthday parties moved from pool celebrations and holidays are up in the air. No matter how your family is handling the wildness that is 2020, there is no reason to push aside food!
These amazing, well loved and classic dips are typically known as “party” or “entertaining” dips but can easily made to enjoy at an at home date night in front of Netflix, or simply to pile high for a dinner chow down.
10 Classic and Well Loved Dips for Holidays
Let’s start out with the most recommended dip recipes, perfect for entertaining.
Here are top 10 amazing dips that are easy to whip up, perfect every time, and are just flat out delicious.
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
– You cannot head to a party without Buffalo chicken Dip. While buffalo chicken dip has a large amount of variations, this recipe has no ranch and is specific to the spicy buffalo flavor and chicken.
Blue Cheese Buffalo Chicken Dip without Ranch, is a creamy and easy oven baked Buffalo Chicken dip recipe with Frankâ€™s hot sauce, Cheddar, and Crumbled Blue Cheese!
: Celery, Toasted Crackers like Melba, Tortilla Chips, Baguette
Classic Ranch Dip Recipe
– There is a reason that ranch is a major classic. From salads to pastas, ranch is among one of the most well loved flavors that is universally loved. You can make into a ranch dip, thick and dippable, or a thinner dressing with the same spices.
Ranch seasonings right from the pantry and whipped up in 10 minutes or less, a perfect restaurant quality ranch dip that is thick and creamy.
Vegetable Tray, Chicken Strips
Warm Jalapeno Dip Recipe
– No need to pass on this if you don’t love spice. Jalapeno popper dip is well balanced with minimal heat and a crazy amount of cheese.
Loaded Jalapeno Popper Dip made with bacon, cream cheese, and Parmesan topping is easily oven baked for a hot, creamy appetizer dip that WOWS!
Buttery Crackers like Ritz
Million Dollar Dip Recipe
– Also known as million dollar dip, this is a 5 minute dip that can be whipped up even when you are behind. Cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese and bacon? Um, YUM.
Neiman Marcus dip is the 5-minute dip you need! It is smothered with bacon and cheese and ready to wrap your chips and veggies in a taste of deliciousness.
Melba Toast, Cucumbers, Potato Chips
Chunky Cowboy Dip Recipe
– Chunky dip with corn, tomatoes and black beans, this dip piles high so well on a tortilla chip. Plus, if you have any leftovers, Cowboy caviar dip also goes great on a taco.
Full of diced veggies and a healthy serving of beans, its a canâ€™t go wrong appetizer or side dish perfect for party crowds, big football games, or as a movie snack.
Tortilla Chips, Fritos
Creamy Cucumber Dip Recipe
– Absolutely a favorite here on Salty Side Dish, this dip isn’t made from cucumbers but rather FOR cucumbers. And carrots, and celery and even chips! This is, hands down, the most perfect dip for any appetizer tray.
This cucumber dip is so addicting, it rivals my crack corn dip. A truly cant just dip one time dip, this dip based with sour cream and mayo keeps you keto clean as a dip or a spread.
Cucumbers, Potato Chips, Carrots
Simple Spinach Dip Recipe
This spinach dip is so creamy and delicious and has the perfect amount of spices from the Knorr vegetable dip that cannot go wrong.
Pieces of bread
Cheesy Queso Dip Recipe
– Grilled or oven baked, this Queso dip (make popular by tiktok) is a thick Mexican inspired dip that can feed an army!
Easy Queso dip can be made in the oven, on a grill, or in a smoker â€“ with Rotel, hamburger meat, cream cheese, and Velveeta!
Chunky Corn Dip Recipe
– One of the BEST corn dips, this is a chunky corn dip with Rotel. Full of flavor and 5 minute prep, there is a reason that everyone loves this corn dip!
Fiesta Corn dip with Rotel and sour cream, is a delicious large party dip where you and your party guests will enjoy bite after heart bite.
Serve with: Tortilla Chips
Creamy Corn Dip Recipe
– I couldn’t close out the best and most well loved party dips without one more corn dip. This is a baked, warm cheesy corn dip.
Mexican corn dip, also known by â€œcrack corn dipâ€ is a cheesy, melty and delicious way to whip up the perfect Mexican appetizer. Hands down the BEST dipping side dish you can make.