Looking for the Viral TikTok recipe for BOOTY DIP? Look no further! This delicious chocolate chip dip with marshmallow fluff, whipped cream cheese, and creamy whipped topping, is a sugar loaded dessert dip that will have everyone clearing the bowl.
I am no stranger to dips here on Salty Side Dish, so when this Booty Dip recipe came across my page on TikTok, I instantly whipped up a batch – yum!
Btw, if you want to follow me on TikTok, my account is here.
It was so good that I had to share this no bake recipe in any easy to print recipe card.
Now you may be wondering why its called booty dip…and truthfully, this one is so loaded with all the good stuff, it might make your booty a bit wider if you eat the whole thing.
I served my first batch up to some family and they gave it a hearty YES.
Booty Dip Ingredients
Super simple ingredients, you may already have these dip ingredients in your house.
Once you have all this together, scroll down for how to make this dip as well as suggestions for dippers.
- 1 small container, 7 oz, marshmallow fluff
- 1 tub, 8 oz, whipped cream cheese, room temp makes it easier to mix
- 1/2 of an 8 oz tub of whipped topping, thawed
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 package, 12 oz, mini chocolate chips
- crackers for serving such as graham crackers, animal crackers or vanilla wafers
Can you Substitute Whipped Cream Cheese for regular Creamed Cheese?
You can! The only thing you have to remember is that regular blocked cream cheese is really dense and may require a bit more mixing.
I always get it caught up in my hand mixer, so this one is best left for a spatula till all incorporated.
How to make Booty Dip
Add marshmallow fluff, cream cheese, whipped topping and brown sugar to a mixing bowl and beat well, scraping down the sides halfway through beating.
Fold in chocolate chips.
Serve with dipping crackers.
Refrigerate any leftover dip covered in the refrigerator.
Makes 6 cups.
Serve Booty Dip With
- animal crackers
- graham crackers
- vanilla wafers
- fruit like apples, strawberries (Fruit Tray)
Can you Freeze Booty Dip?
No. I do not recommend freezing this dip for consistency reasons.
How long with this Dip keep?
1-2 days, sealed in Tupperware, stir before serving.
Booty Dip (TikTok Recipe)
- 1 small container - 7 oz, marshmallow fluff
- 1 tub - 8 oz, whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 of an 8 oz tub of whipped topping - thawed
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 package - 12 oz, mini chocolate chips
- crackers for serving such as graham crackers - animal crackers or vanilla wafers
- Add marshmallow fluff, room temperature whipped cream cheese, thawed whipped topping and brown sugar to a mixing bowl and beat well, scraping down the sides halfway through beating.
- Fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Serve booty dip with dipping crackers, cookies, or fruit.
- Refrigerate any leftover dip covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.