Marshmallow fruit dip is a 2 ingredient fruit dip that is super fluffy and amazing for fruit or pretzel dips. If you need a party snack in an instant, cream cheese and marshmallow fluff to the rescue!
Marshmallow Fruit Dip
This marshmallow fruit dip is quite close to my peppermint fluff Christmas dip (which is well loved!). This dip can be eaten just the way it is, or add one of my suggestion fruit dip variations to really make it exciting.
- (1) 8 oz block of Cream Cheese
- 1 (7 oz) can of Marshmallow Fluff
- Combine cream cheese and can of marshmallow fluff in a bowl. Use hand held mixer to combine into a light fluffy dip.
Fruit Dip Variations
When you have a great base of fruit dip, you can do quite a bit to change it up for your party. Here are a few ideas to vary your dip results:
- Color it: This dip is simply a white fruit dip, but you could easily make it holiday or birthday customized by adding a drop or two of food coloring!
- Flavor it: I personally adore the taste of simply cream cheese and marshmallow, but if you want to mix it up, this fluff dip is a great base for little dram flavor vials. Try cotton candy or strawberry! You can also simply add a tad bit of vanilla, which is likely right in your pantry.
- Additives: Fold in mini chocolate chips, M&Ms or mini marshmallows
- Fruit: Cut up small pieces of strawberries to fold in
What to dip into Marshmallow Fluff Fruit Dip
Dip is nothing without having something to dip it in!
Or you can lick off the spoon like my little taste tester here.
see marshmallow fruit dip article for ways to vary this simple recipe as well as dipper ideas Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 81Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 72mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 1g
see marshmallow fruit dip article for ways to vary this simple recipe as well as dipper ideas
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.