Easy TikTok Viral honey chicken wraps made with giant tortillas taste like perfection in the air fryer.
The deliciously seasoned chicken is savory, sweet, and great for a packed lunch (or make-ahead lunches).
Why you will love making Honey Chicken Wraps!
Easy Air Fryer Meal: Honey chicken wraps are one of the many ways to use an air fryer!
It’s most often used or thought of for dinners like this steak in air fryer or for side dish recipes like Grands biscuits in air fryer, but it’s also a great way to make lunch taste fresh and homemade quickly.
A great way to use leftover chicken: This lunch or easy dinner recipe is perfect for any leftover chicken you may have from other meals.
Use this flavor profile for the TikTok Tortilla Wrap Trend Hack here, too!
Because it requires the chicken to be cooked, if you want a quick and easy fix, simply purchase a pre-made Rotisserie chicken. It’s full of flavor and easy to shred.
Additionally, try this recipe idea with pre-made deli meats as well.
We originally saw this video below, and this fantastic channel has a lot of delicious food ideas and healthy recommendations for a fantastic nutritional journey. See the full TikTok Recipe video below:
- boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- vegetable oil
- dry taco seasoning
- large burrito-size tortillas (here is our homemade flour tortilla recipe)
- mozzarella cheese
- sliced red onion
- fresh spinach
How to make Air Fryer Chicken Wraps
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees.
- Combine chicken thighs, vegetable oil, taco seasoning, and honey in a bowl or large gallon-sized baggie.
- Evenly coat all sides of the chicken thighs. Place uncooked chicken into the air fryer, preheated to 375 degrees, for 20 minutes.
- Remove the chicken pieces from the air fryer and let them cool slightly before chopping them into pieces.
- Place juicy chicken in the center of a flour tortilla and top with cheese, red onions, and spinach.
- Roll up the tortilla into a burrito and wrap it in foil.
- Place the tortilla wraps in a single layer in the air fryer basket and heat for another 5–10 minutes or until hot in the center and the cheese is melted. Remove the air fryer.
- Unwrap and serve with hot sauce (optional).
Chicken Recipe Tips and Variations
There are so many ideas for creating various flavors for tortilla chicken wraps. Change the cheese to cheddar cheese, add other sauces like ranch dressing or buffalo chicken sauce, or even make chicken Caesar.
Once you understand the Air Fryer, it’s fun to develop your favorite recipes!
Vegetables are always a welcome addition to a healthy lunch! Try bell peppers (strips of green, yellow, or red peppers), shredded lettuce, or a spattering of green onions.
Use crispy chicken tenders or shredded skinless chicken breasts from leftover meals to whip up a quick-to-eat packed lunch.
Would we make TikTok Honey Chicken Wraps again?
These were really good! My husband said he wanted a sauce, but I ate it as-is and thought it was great. I was worried the taco seasoning and honey wouldn’t be great, but they were.
The wrap didn’t taste like a taco at all and had a honey flavor. I had an extra and tossed it in foil in the fridge. Then, when I reheated it (5 minutes in the AF), it was perfect.
I did open it and squirt honey mustard inside for my husband to eat as leftovers. He said it was good.
Related Viral Air Fryer Recipes
- Use the air fryer to make melty peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
- An all-in-one breakfast, the air fryer toad in a hole has eggs, bacon, and the most delicious seasoning.
- The air fryer’s easiest and crispiest green beans recipe
- The air fryer also makes the best snacks! Try pita chips in air fryer, onions in the air fryer, or even Dorito covered cheese sticks!