Take classic peanut butter and jelly up a notch by making a fabulous melty and delicious air fryer peanut butter and jelly!
This viral tiktok sandwich is the perfect budget-friendly snack or lunch to make your picky eaters smile.
Why you will love making Air Fryer Recipes
Mix it up in the kitchen – It seems like a mac and cheese recipe or a turkey sandwich is about all that comes out of the food creativity for lunch.
But making an air fryer recipe can have seriously delicious results without heading to a local restaurant or food truck. Once you get comfortable with this awesome device, mix it up and go from PB&J to Turkey and Ham, Melty grilled cheese, sliders, and so much more!
Skip the deep-fried – I love fried food just as much as the next person, but the air fryer has made it super simple to get a fried taste in this classic sandwich without gobs of heart-heavy oil.
Skip the deep frying. You still get the melty peanut butter and slight golden crunch on the bread outside without sacrificing the taste in the air fryer.
Did we enjoy this TikTok Air Fryer Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich?
We already knew that peanut butter and jam (or jelly) taste delicious in the air fryer after making these TikTok Fried Uncrustables recipe a few years ago. The only problem with Uncrustables is they are EXPENSIVE, so this recipe really brought it back down to today’s food recession.
Delicious – easy- and way more budget-friendly. It’s a resounding YES from our kitchen.
- Sliced white bread – Just use your favorite sandwich bread.
- Creamy peanut butter
- Jelly or jam
How to make TikTok Air Fryer Peanut butter and Jelly
- Spread peanut butter onto a piece of bread and favorite jelly onto another slice. Press together to make a sandwich.
- Use a cookie cutter to slice the crust off of the edges of the bread. Discard crust. Note: If you do not have a large round cookie cutter, try using the lid of the peanut butter jar or a glass.
- Use a fork to seal together the edges of the sandwich like a pie crust.
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Add the peanut butter and jelly to the air fryer basket and heat on Air Crisp at 400 degrees for a cook time of about four minutes.
- Carefully remove from the air fryer and serve.
As always, when air frying, each air fryer kind has its heating element. It’s important to monitor the air fryer for exact times, which could easily vary 1-2 minutes earlier or late, depending on the crispy texture you are looking for in this air fryer peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
Important Air Fryer Notes
- I did modify the cooking time compared to the original one on this recipe. Maybe it’s because the Ninja Foodi air crisp seems a little hotter than my other air fryer brands.
- It’s fine to change up the crunchy peanut butter or creamy peanut butter for other options in this sandwich recipe. Try sunflower butter or almond butter, along with your favorite flavor of jelly. I prefer strawberry jelly or grape jelly when it comes to viral recipes like this.
- While many tiktok viral videos show spraying cooking spray or olive oil spray on the bread, we did NOT spray anything to still achieve that golden brown on the slices bread.
- Tip: Try making pb&J with waffles over bread! And if you love this type of recipe, cinnamon roll french toast roll-ups are not in the air fryer, but are a great way to use up slices of bread.
Related Air Fryer Recipes
Probably the greatest breakfast sandwich recipe ever, this Air Fryer Toad in a Hole with bacon and eggs all nestled on toast is one of the best ways to start the day!
Not just for lunch, these air fryer chicken thighs keep the oven clear and produce flavorful thighs for all your viral dinner recipes.
Small or large, it’s easy to make air fryer biscuits in mere minutes. Golden brown tops and soft fluffy centers! This viral appetizer recipe is mmm, mmm, easy!
The biggest Giant Air Fryer Cookie Recipe Ever!
Leave A Reply!