File this salad under can’t wait to eat! This perfect potluck salad went viral on TikTok for being one of the best BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad recipes ever!
Worth the hype, this trendy, refreshing summer salad choice includes a simple homemade BBQ Ranch dressing, pre-made Rotisserie chicken (for ease), and a spattering of some of the best summer flavors.
Why you will love TikTok BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad
It’s just a Damn Delicious Salad – This incredibly trending salad is viral for a reason!
A perfectly simple and flavorful salad smothered in BBQ ranch is the homestyle meal you will want to dig into over and over.
Quick and Easy – Nothing says summer like a fresh and easy recipe, and this salad recipe is just that! Purchase already cooked and seasoned storebought Rotisserie chicken requires almost no work for this meal to come together.
One of the best BBQ side dishes on TikTok, this side dish recipe can be paired with other greats like the tiktok bbq tater tot hot dish recipe, tiktok street corn casserole, tiktok famous boat dip, and the killer Jennifer Anison salad recipe.
- Rotisserie chicken
- BBQ sauce
- Canned – black beans & whole corn.
- Vegetables – tomatoes, avocados, and romaine heart lettuce.
- Herbs & Seasoning – fresh cilantro & fresh dill, kosher salt and pepper.
- Dairy – buttermilk & ranch dressing.
How to make TikTok BBQ Ranch Salad
- Mix storebought Rotisserie shredded chicken and 1/4 cup sweet barbecue sauce like Sweet Baby Ray’s. Set BBQ chicken aside.
- In a larger salad bowl, combine a drained can of corn, drained and rinsed black beans, tomatoes, chopped avocados, shredded or chopped romaine hearts, and fresh cilantro leaves. Mix all ingredients well.
- In a separate small bowl, combine smooth buttermilk, barbecue sauce, ranch dressing, and fresh dill. Whisk homemade dressing well until smooth. Season the entire thing with salt and black pepper.
- Pour BBQ Ranch dressing onto the romaine lettuce and salad ingredients and mix it. Serve salad immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Easy Salad Variations
- Like most salads, there are a ton of various changes that can be made to fill in the flavors that you love!
- From fresh corn, pepperoncini peppers, green bell pepper, hard-boiled egg, or even just substituting ingredients for others like iceberg lettuce and chicken breast, there is no wrong way to whip up one of this year’s best summer salad recipes.
- Wrap leftovers in a tortilla and serve for lunch!
- Change up the flavors. Try mixing the shredded chicken with a packet of taco seasoning instead. As far as the dressing, instead of BBQ ranch, use sour cream, ranch and another packet of taco seasoning.
Related Viral Side Dish Recipes
- Side dish or main dish, this tiktok ramen recipe with brown sugar is a treat you must try!
- The four-sided fried TikTok Garlic Bread of the future will change how you eat bread.
- Fries? No, try potato cheese STICKS.
- Pull apart ooey gooey tiktok cheese stuffed garlic balls.
Leave A Reply!