Its Pumpkin Season! Dive into Dessert with this 5 Minute Pumpkin Fluff Dip made with vanilla pudding and whipped topping. This fluff dip is a great option (that makes quite a bit) for an end of the year party where fall flavors are a must.
This fluffy dip with whipped topping and flavored with full can of pumpkin puree just screams fall. Every single bite tastes just like a PUMPKIN PIE without the work or the baking. Serve along side Marshmallow fruit dip for a delicious duo!
Pumpkin Dip Ingredients
- whipped topping, thawed
- dry instant vanilla pudding
- pumpkin puree
- pumpkin pie spice
- graham crackers
Dip Prep in 5 Minutes
- Add Cool Whip whipped topping, dry vanilla pudding, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice to a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
- Dust with a little extra pumpkin pie spice (if you like) and serve with graham crackers.
- Refrigerate any leftover dip covered.
Perfect Dippers for Dip
The best part of the dip is the dipping! Here are a few ideas to sit along side the tip for the perfect appetizer tray.
- Apples – Fruit always makes an amazing way for fluff dips like this. Try a smorgasbord of cut up green and red apples, add grapes to a toothpick, and put full or sliced strawberries on the side.
- Cookies – Nilla wafers, plain sugar cookies, Teddy Grahams, Pecan Sandies
- Graham Crackers – My favorite are the chocolate ones but any cinnamon graham cracker is complimentary!
- Pretzels – Try sticks or traditional pretzels or both.
Fall Serving Idea for Dip Appetizers
I love themed parties! This year for Halloween or fall, serve up your dips with little cauldrons which are totally perfect for the season. You can get tiny ones here on Amazon for personal serving sizes!
- 1 tub, 8 oz, whipped topping, thawed
- 1 small box, 3.4 oz, dry instant vanilla pudding
- 1 can, 15 oz, pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- graham crackers for serving
- Add Cool Whip whipped topping, vanilla pudding powder, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice to a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Cover dip and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
- Dust with extra pumpkin pie spice and serve with graham crackers, cookies, or fruit.
- Refrigerate any leftover dip - covered.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 107Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 28mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 1gSugar: 9gProtein: 1g
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.