Air fryer peaches, a quicker and just as good substitute for grilled peaches, are an incredible treat. Air Fried juicy peaches are not only perfect for ice cream but to use as a meal prep for sweet fall and peach summer salads.
Smothered in cinnamon and honey, peaches are air fried to perfection and become this year’s most delicious dessert air fryer recipe.
When I say heaven, I mean HEAVEN. Sweet and easy, this recipe is a done in 10 minutes delicious dessert that is incredibly good. And as a bonus, learn how to make air fryer cinnamon apples too!
- peach – choose a medium peach or a large peach with a sweet flavor. Stay away from frozen peaches or canned peach slices for air frying. Additionally, look for peaches without brown spots.
- honey – Honey is the perfect natural sugar to bring out the sweet peaches’ gorgeous flavors.
- ground cinnamon – Nothing goes better with peaches than the taste (and smell) of ground cinnamon.
- vanilla ice cream – Air Fryer grilled peaches are a perfect complement to ice cream, to create a plate of peach crisp, or a piece of peach pie (without the crust). No matter whether you are looking for the perfect simple summer dessert or a fall treat, simple ingredients like peaches and cinnamon really stand the test of time.
Expert Cooking Tips
- Serve air fryer peaches with toppings like a drizzle of honey, caramel, sweet agave. Peaches also go great alongside a scoop of vanilla ice cream or with a sprinkle of the brown sugar mixture on top.
- Like most fresh fruits, there are many kinds to choose from. I love white peaches because of how sweet they are. But any peach, yellow peaches, or white peaches will do just fine in the air fryer.
- Peaches can either be a little firm or a tad ripe (With a bit of give) before putting in the air fryer. Make sure they are not rock hard OR too soft. You neither want a peach that will be impossible to cook or one that will fall apart in the heat. The idea of the perfect peach is just under-ripe, and it continues to soften in the air fryer.
- Cooking time: Cook time can vary depending on the size or ripeness of the peach. While we cooked our fresh peaches at 8 minutes to fork-tender, you can cook as long as 10-12 minutes to bring the peaches down to the perfect level for you. Test peaches with a fork and remove them when you feel they have reached the desired doneness.
How to Air Fry Peaches
- Cut the slightly ripe peach in half and remove the pit.
- Place each of the peach halves onto a piece of foil large enough to fold and wrap around the peach.
- Fold the foil halfway around the peach and top the peach with honey and cinnamon.
- Continue to fold the remainder of the foil around the top of the peach.
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 375. Add peaches and heat for 8 minutes.
- Remove from air fryer and carefully unwrap peaches.
- Let stand for a few minutes to cool until warm.
- Serve topped with additional honey and cinnamon, and vanilla ice cream.
When are peaches in season?
Every year I seem to go to the store too early for peaches! The peach season falls between May and September, but the latter part of that gets the peaches in some states. I always find that July-Sept is a perfect time to get the most delicious peaches.
Can canned peaches be put in the Air Fryer?
Canned peaches are already cooked and mostly in sugar or water. For this perfect recipe, do not use canned peaches in the air fryer. They will be mushy and overcooked.
- Apple Breakfast Bake
- Peach Cobbler Dump Cake
- Strawberry Caprese Salad
- Apple Crisp without Oats
- Pumpkin Pie Dump Cake
Connect with Us!