This super interesting Viral TikTok Ramen Lasagna has been on our radar for quite some time.
As a recipe blog that tests out socially shared recipes and lets you know how to make them, this one was equally shared in a positive and negative light.
I think the idea of using ramen over traditional Italian pasta noodles freaked people out – however, they were equally curious if this college-student recipe could hold its weight.
Here is the recipe for Ramen Lasagna and our recommendations after testing –
We first learned of this ramen noodle recipe on TikTok. Creator @ramenkingivan shared this one.
See the entire recipe below.
Surprisingly, this TikTok Ramen Lasange recipe was good.
Sweet and savory, this instant noodle lasagna was overall fast to make and, while a bit bizarre (and def NOT a traditional Italian dish), was still a lot of fun and worth the make.
Great lunch recipe idea!
- raw instant ramen noodles (1 package)
- ricotta cheese
- pasta sauce
- grated parmesan cheese
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- chopped fresh parsley
How to make TikTok Ramen Lasagna
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Break ramen noodle layers in half (shown on video).
- Place one block layer of uncooked ramen into the bottom of an oven-safe dish.
- Top the Ramen Block with 1/4 cup ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup pasta sauce, half of the parmesan cheese, and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat the layer, stacking the ramen on top of the other layer of Ramen and again with ricotta, pasta sauce, and cheese.
- Bake Lasagna Ramen for 30-40 minutes or until hot.
- Top cooked Ramen with chopped fresh parsley and red pepper flakes, if desired, and serve.
- *discard the seasoning packets/spice packet*
Did TikTok Ramen Lasagna work for us?
We tested this two ways – once with two packets of ramen, where you used the full layer in each lasagna layer, and once broken in half.
I was 90% sure this instant ramen hack wouldn’t cook the pasta, and I wanted it to work because I wanted to eat it for lunch!
If you DO break the Ramen noodles, it works. If you do not, the center doesn’t cook the entire way.
While Ramen recipes are often considered college-friendly food, this Ramen lasagna still requires an oven, so this might be one you need to make in a full kitchen.
Once you have this dish down, get creative with your favorite ingredients.
Fresh spices and a change in seasonings can go a long way. Try black pepper, chili powder, and garlic powder – put in your favorite flavors!
It is, however, interesting, cost-effective, and quite good so give this viral hack a shot!
Related Instant Ramen Recipes
TikTok Ramen Recipe – This is the original tiktok Ramen recipe with brown sugar and everything bagel seasoning! So good!
Ramen Grilled Cheese – Just like it sounds – layered grilled cheese with the crunch of Ramen noodles.
TikTok Garlic Sesame Noodles – Savory and delicious, this tiktok viral recipe is on our side dish blog! Head over and get the full details.