This 5-minute spicy avocado jalapeno dip is perfect for serving as a mouthwateringly easy game-day appetizer or Taco Tuesday side.
With fresh ripe avocados and cilantro leaves, say goodbye to ordinary dips and dive into pure spicy bliss.
Easy Dip Recipes Rule Summer!
There is nothing I love better than a quick and easy dip recipe that can be replenished in minutes at a busy party.
A great alternative to guacamole, oven baked jalapeno popper dip, or cold-served cream cheese jalapeno dip, the creaminess of the avocado, sour cream, and spices blend well with the bold flavors of jalapeno-peppers and make the perfect Mexican dip.
Also known as “Cardi B’s avocado jalapeño dip” (although we changed it up), this zesty, finger-licking delight is the ultimate game-changer for any gathering or snacking occasion. Packed with vibrant flavors, this crowd-pleasing dip is a perfect choice.
No matter how you love your dip, a dollop of spicy avocado dip makes nachos, fish tacos, and fresh tortilla chips the star of the show.
- cream cheese
- sour cream
- sliced jalapeno peppers
- chunks of avocado
- fresh cilantro
- seasonings: garlic powder and salt and black pepper to taste
- fresh lime juice
- tortilla chips for serving
How to make Avocado Jalapeno Dip.
- Add cream cheese, sour cream, jalapeno peppers, avocados, fresh cilantro leaves, garlic powder, lime juice, salt, and pepper to a food processor. Blend on high for 10 seconds.
- Scrape the avocado mixture down the sides of the bowl and process for another 10 seconds until you have a smooth sauce dip with a consistency you enjoy.
- Serve creamy avocado dip immediately with homemade tortilla chips and fresh sliced raw vegetables.
Avocado Dip Variations
Craving Creamy Perfection? Check Out These Amazing Avocado Dip Variations
Our recipe for avocado dip also makes an excellent base for other dip variations.
Either siracha hot sauce, cayenne pepper, or serrano peppers can add more heat to the dish.
Reduce the jalapenos and mix in some mayonnaise or Greek yogurt for a milder flavor.
Mix avocado jalapeno dip and a can of your preferred salsa to make avocado salsa.
Alter the consistency as desired by adding an additional avocado to the dip to make it thicker or a small amount of heavy whipping cream to make it thinner.
Transfer to an airtight container.
Smooth the surface: Use a spoon or spatula to smooth the surface of the avocado dip. This helps the fresh ingredients prevent browning and oxidation by minimizing exposure to air.
Add a layer of protection: Place a piece of plastic wrap directly on the surface of the dip, ensuring it touches the entire top layer.
Place the container in the refrigerator as soon as possible.
Consume within a few days: Avocado dip is best consumed within 2-3 days.
Avoid freezing avocado dip, as the texture may become watery and lose its creamy consistency.
Elevate Your Snack Game with These Mouthwatering Chip Dip Recipes!
Besides this delicious Mexican recipe, there are many more options for the best chip dip!
Some of our favorite appetizers include:
- Fiesta Corn Dip – This delicious corn dip with Rotel is a simple ingredient, high flavor dip that is dump and go. Very popular!
- Crack Corn Dip – This hot and melty corn dip is fresh from the oven and indulgently cheesy.
- Crack Dip – Also an addictive snack, the thick cream cheese based ranch and bacon flavors are a must.
You can see all of our best dip recipes over in our Dip category here on Salty Side Dish and pick the perfect platter for you!
Leave A Reply!