Jalapeno and cream cheese stuffed chicken breasts, wrapped in bacon and fried in the Ninja Foodi Air Fryer, a delicious and easy weeknight chicken recipe. Creamy on the inside and crispy on the outside – DELICIOUS!
In my house the kids seem to like chicken the best and without these main dish meals, there are very few ways to present a delicious side dish recipe! This awesome chicken breast recipe really dials up the chicken into a mouthwatering dinner by stuffing it with cheese and jalapenos, an incredible combination.
Of course if you do not like spicy, you can still use this recipe as a base for other recipes and stuff with cream cheese and asparagus, pepperoni or simple mozzarella and tomatoes.
Either way, I hope this Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno and Cheese Stuffed Chicken makes your table delicious.
Air Fried Jalapeno Stuffed Chicken
This bacon wrapped cream cheese stuffed chicken is an easy Air Fryer recipe! This particular recipe is cooked in my Ninja Foodi 6.5 quart and should be a no fail recipe for even a novice.
If you scroll all the way to the bottom there is also an easy to print recipe to make following a long a breeze.
- 2 chicken breasts
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 6 slices salami
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 jalapenos, seeded and sliced thin
- 6 slices of bacon, uncooked
RELATED AIR FRYER RECIPES:Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Chicken
, Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Asparagus, Ninja Foodi Turkey Breast, Ninja Foodi Salmon
RELATED JALAPENO RECIPES: Ninja Foodi Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos, Loaded Jalapeno Popper Dip, Fried Wonton Jalapeno Poppers, Oven Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos
How to Make Jalapeno Popper Chicken
Place chicken breast in a gallon bag and flatten to 1/4″ with a meat tenderizer. Remove chicken from bag and discard the bag.
Season chicken with onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
Top each chicken breast with 3 slices of salami (or thinly sliced deli ham), 2 slices of cheese, 1 ounce of cream cheese and 2 sliced jalapenos.
Wrap Jalapeno Chicken in Bacon
Roll chicken and place seam side down.
Wrap with 3 slices of bacon, tucking ends under.
Place raw chicken into the Foodi inner ceramic pot.
Air Fry Jalapeno Chicken
Place the Air Crisp lid onto the Ninja Foodi.
Press the Air Crisp function and heat at 375 for 20 minutes.
Remove chicken breast from Foodi and serve.
Common Recipe Questions
Does this Jalapeno Recipe have a lot of spice?
They have a kick but not too much.
Do I need to Pressure Cook the Chicken First? Nope! Part of the reason you pound down the chicken is to make the breasts even and flat so they cook a lot quicker. Plus it also makes them easy to roll!
I don’t like salami, what else can I use? Thinly sliced ham (deli ham), pepperoni or even prosciutto makes a great complimentary center meat.
Serve with These Side Dish Recipes
- Ninja Foodi Green Beans and Bacon – Fresh, whole French Style green beans with crispy bacon and onions is incredibly easy in the Ninja Foodi pressure cooker, a simple side dish that PACKS flavor!
- Cream of Chicken Tater Tot Casserole – The BEST Cream of chicken tater tot casserole EVER! Get the full recipe and learn how to make creamy, cheesy and smooth tater tot casserole side dish!
- No Boil Mac N Cheese – Nothing says southern side dish like homemade mac and cheese. This easy macaroni and cheese recipe is deeply cheesy, super creamy,; SO comforting and requires no pre-boiling of the noodles.
- Cast Iron Corn – Creamy Corn and Crispy Bacon Smothered in Shaved Parmesan is a delicious (and easy!) corn side dish that really dial up the boring into something wonderful.
- Crispy Herb Roasted Potatoes – Oven baked for ease and soft centers, but smothered in butter, herbs, and Parmesan that crisps to perfection. These potatoes are the perfect complimentary side dish to your dinner.
- 10 Minute Mushrooms – Combined with perfectly seasoned and sautÃ© onions, garlic, and of course any other varied herbs and spices you love, you can serve sautÃ©ed mushrooms and onions as a stand alone or a complimentary classic side dish recipe.
NINJA FOODI LINE OF PRODUCTS
Personally I love having a Ninja Foodi because its a whole line of kitchen products in one! You can also check other the other Ninja Foodi items to meet your kitchen needs – I have slowly been collecting them all myself!
*may contain affiliates*
Ninja Foodi Blender – Meet the Ninja Foodi blender with heat-iq. Combines high-speed crushing with a precision-heat cooking blender to go beyond smoothies and frozen drinks to unlock natural flavors with heat. With the push of a button, heat fruit, melt chocolate, and toast spices to create perfectly customized craft drinks.
Ninja Foodi 6.5 Quart 9 in 1 Cooker – The Ninja Foodiâ€”The pressure cooker that crisps. Pressure cooker, air fryer, tender crisper
Ninja Foodi Indoor Grill – The Smart XL grill that sears, sizzles, and crisps. Indoor countertop Grill and Air Fryer
Ninja Foodi Toaster Oven – The ultimate meal making machine with 8 in 1 functionality: Air fry, air roast, air broil, bake, bagel, toast, dehydrate, and keep warm all in one powerful 1800 watt appliance.
As always, thanks for visiting our Food blog. If you created this recipe and made awesome changes, we want to know! Please share in the comments so we can continue to provide your creative ideas to anyone that may be considering making this recipe. You can find us over on Pinterest and all our brand new recipes here.