Loaded Jalapeno Popper Dip made with bacon, cream cheese, and Parmesan topping is easily oven baked for a hot, creamy appetizer dip that WOWS!
Everyone should have a good arsenal of dip recipes ready at the helm for parties, picnics, bbqs and just pure food enjoyment.
Whether you are cooking for a crowd, or grabbing your favorite dip for yourself, there is nothing better than upping your snackage with creamy dip.
Enter baked jalapeno popper dip -without mayo!
Simple oven baked, this dip gathers all the best flavors of cheddar and mozzarella cheeses with dense and delicious cream cheese that provide the base for LOADS of diced up jalapenos.
This dip also has a good kick and you can expect some heat. That being said, if you REALLY want heat, add some Tabasco or Sriracha!
Jalapeno Popper Dip Grocery List
Full of lots of cheese and savory cream cheese, this jalapeno dip is just LOADED with bits of fresh jalapenos. It’s yum, yum, good!
Before you get started on your new favorite dip (hello, this IS the best jalapeno dip evah), you will need a few things.
- cream cheese – cream cheese works best when softened, so pull it out of fridge and unwrap at least 15 min first
- bacon – make sure bacon is cooked (here is air fryer bacon and here is oven baked bacon to make it easy for you)
- shredded cheddar cheese
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- jalapeno peppers
- whole cream
- crushed buttery round crackers or Panko Crumbs
- grated Parmesan cheese
Scroll to the bottom for a printable version of this post, including all measurements and instructions.
Watch the Video Recipe!
Jalapeno Popper Dip Recipe
Now lets get started on how to make this easy baked jalapeno popper dip. Tasting very similar to Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos and a close cousin to Wonton Jalapeno Poppers, jalapeno popper dip is a delicious way to enjoy the sweet heat of jalapeno but in a cheesy, creamy (without mayo!) and totally football friendly dip.
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a small casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Set casserole dish aside.
- Add cream cheese, cooked bacon, mozzarella and cheddar cheese and combine well.
- Stir in freshly diced jalapeno peppers, whole cream and mix well.
- Spoon creamy jalapeno dip into prepared casserole dish.
- In a small bowl, add butter, crushed crackers and shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Mix together well and sprinkle crumb topping on top of uncooked popper dip.
- Bake dip in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Makes about 2 delicious cups jalapeno popper dip!
- Serve dip while hot and melty.
Is Jalapeno Dip Keto Friendly?
But what about the crushed round crackers as the topping? Yep, it has a little bit, but its not a huge part of the dip, so portioned out correctly, you can still enjoy this dip with a tad bit of of the topping.
Alternatively, skip the panko bread crumbs and crushed crackers for a sprinkling of freshly shaved Parmesan Cheese. (This is the not the same as grated, so make sure its fresh)
Dietary Information: This jalapeno popper dip is Low Carb and KETO Friendly.
Disclaimer: Dietary information provided by Carb Manager. If you are on a KETO or Low Carb diet, always make sure to double check your own information with this or My Fitness Pal based on the brands and weights you use. I am not responsible for the calculations but do try to provide as much information as possible for readers to make informed decisions.
This provided Keto Estimation is basing 1/4th cup of dip for each person as a serving.
Jalapeno Popper Dipper Ideas
A dip isn’t a dip with a dipper! If you are specifically looking for a low carb or keto friendly dip, then make sure you do not blow it by serving with bread or crackers.
NON KETO DIPPER IDEAS
- Buttery crackers (Ritz)
- Tortilla Chips
- Torn Bits of French Bread
- Slices of French Bread
- Garlic Chips
- Pita Bread
KETO FRIENDLY DIPPER IDEAS
- Cut up green, red, and yellow peppers
- Celery sticks
- Baby Carrots
- Carrot slices
- Cucumber rounds
- Cold pieces of Broccoli
- 1 package, 8 ounces, cream cheese, softened
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6-8 jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup whole cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup crushed buttery round crackers
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- To get started on jalapeno dip, first preheat oven to 350
- Grease a small casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Set casserole dish aside.
- Add softened cream cheese, cooked and cut up bacon, mozzarella and cheddar cheese, and mix together well.
- In the same bowl, stir in diced jalapeno peppers and whole cream and mix all ingredients together well.
- Spoon dip into prepared casserole dish.
- In a separate small bowl, add butter, crushed crackers and shredded Parmesan cheese to create a crumbly topping.
- Mix well and sprinkle Parmesan crumble on top of dip in casserole dish.
- Bake jalapeno popper dip for 20-25 minutes or until hot, creamy, and bubbly.
- Serve dip with crackers, bread, or vegetable sticks.
- Recipe makes about 2 cups.
- In this dip recipe, I used buttery round crackers, but you can use Cheez-its (as seen in the video) as well.
- If making this as more of a Keto Friendly or low carb change, leave off bread crumbs and instead opt for freshly shaved Parmesan cheese.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 289Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 70mgSodium: 381mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 8g
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.