Cappuccino dip, a perfectly whipped and creamy dip with a kick of coffee, is a quick and easy dessert dip made in an instant. With instant coffee, cream cheese, and vanilla yogurt, this dip begs to be eaten, bite after bite.
Because this one is a bit of a dessert dip, serve up with cookies, vanilla wafers, graham crackers, or even a thin biscotti!
Why you will love this Dessert Dip
Quick – When holidays are here, everyone wants a delicious recipe and to spend less time in the kitchen. Cappuccino dip is ready in just minutes, with no baking required.
Perfect for any occasion – birthday parties, potlucks, get-togethers, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, serving up a dessert dip appetizer is a must for all events.
Thrifty – Just like Dalgona Coffee, the added instant coffee granules are a great way to use up any leftover coffee in the can.
- Instant coffee granules – Instant coffee varies from regular coffee in that the beans have already been brewed and then the moisture removed. Once you combine it with hot water, they come back to life and create instant coffee.
- whipped topping – Whipped topping is typically found in the frozen department. Make sure whipped topping is thawed for this dish, so just place in fridge rather than freezer at home.
- Vanilla yogurt – The best thing about yogurt additives in dips is that by changing the flavors of the yogurt, you can change the taste of the dip. While I always encourage alterations, try with the vanilla first – it’s the best.
- Cream cheese – Cream cheese is hard in the fridge, so to make it malleable for whipping, leave it on the counter at room temperature for about 15 minutes. This allows the cream cheese to be softened enough for easy mixing. Do not microwave.
- white sugar – The sugar helps cut the bitterness of coffee, so do not skip this ingredient. This dip is most defininatly not a diet dip – and its the holidays so why be worried!
- mini chocolate chips – Mini chocolate chips are added to this dish and we like the mini ones because they are easy to bite into. However, for the topping, feel free to use not only extra mini chocolate chips but andes mints work great as well.
How to make Creamy Cappuccino Dip
- Add instant coffee and hot water in a small bowl and let sit until coffee is dissolved.
- Mix whipped topping, vanilla yogurt, cream cheese, sugar, and coffee.
- Fold in 2 tablespoons of mini chocolate chips.
- Spoon into a bowl and top with remaining chocolate chips.
What to serve with dip
- Biscotti – Chocolate Chip Biscotti are the perfect cookie to go along with this delicious treat. Biscotti can be a harder cookie (Which is why it is so good to dip into real coffee to soften it), but if you can find the thin biscotti, cappuccino dip is an excellent spread due to ample surface space.
- Cookies – Any cookie will work well with this dip, but Oreos, Golden Oreos, and chocolate chip cookies are a good start.
- Graham Cracker Sticks – Graham crackers, in chocolate or cinnamon, are both delicious choices. Break down graham crackers into individual serving sizes or use graham cracker sticks for a perfect dipper.
- Vanilla Wafers – Wafer cookies are a great choice because they bring out the vanilla flavors and do not overpower the dip itself.
- Homemade Churros – Maybe not overly practical for a large crowd, but if you are making cappuccino dip just for your house, take it one step further with crunchy homemade churros.
- Small bowl with tasting spoons – Just like the Copycat Disney Grey Stuff, this dip is so creamy and mousse-like and can be served in small tiny bowls with tasting spoons; no dipper required!
- Whipped Cranberry Feta Dip
- Oven baked smores dip
- Cherry Cheesecake Dip
- Creamy booty dip
- Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip
- Chocolate chip dip
- Super Simple Fruit Dip
- Marshmallow Fluff Peppermint Dip
- Funfetti dip with cake mix
- Christmas Cookie Dough Dip
Connect with Us!
If you try this recipe, please leave a review in the comment section – Your review helps others and is appreciated. Ensure you never miss a new side dish recipe by following us on Pinterest and signing up for our recipe email list!
Leave A Reply!