If you want to take your dinner game to the next level, then Crockpot Sausage Tortellini Soup is the perfect recipe for you! With its succulent sausage, cheese-filled tortellini, and creamy broth, this soup will surely be a hit with your family and friends.
Plus, it requires minimal effort since all you have to do is throw the ingredients into a slow cooker and let it cook! Trust us; this hearty soup is one your family will be asking for again and again.
Pasta Soups for the win!
Easy to make. You can make Crockpot Sausage Tortellini Soup quickly with just a few ingredients and minimal effort. Brown the sausage and add the remaining ingredients to your slow cooker. Let it cook all day, and you’ll have a delicious and hearty soup for dinner.
Filling and satisfying. The sausage and tortellini make this soup a complete meal. It’s perfect for a cold winter day or a busy weeknight.
Delicious. Thanks to the succulent sausage and cheese-filled tortellini, this savory soup is packed with flavor. The combination of sausage, tomatoes, and tortellini is simply irresistible. This soup is sure to become a family favorite.
EXPLORE VIRAL TIKTOK CROCKPOT TORTELLINI SOUP WITH CREAM CHEESE HERE.
- Italian sausage
- veggies – carrots, fresh celery, and diced onion
- Seasonings – minced garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and ground black pepper
- Italian-style diced tomatoes
- chicken broth
- cheese tortellini
- frozen spinach
- heavy whipping cream
- shredded Parmesan cheese
How to make crockpot sausage tortellini soup
- Brown sausage according to package directions. Drain grease and place sausage into a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Add carrots, celery, onion, spices, tomatoes, and broth to the slow cooker and mix well. Cover and set on low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove the lid and add tortellini, fresh spinach, and heavy cream. Stir well. Cover and set on high for 20-30 minutes or until the tortellini is cooked.
- Serve immediately topped with shredded Parmesan cheese and a dash of pepper flakes if desired.
Leftover soup is excellent, and if it becomes too thick (that pasta keeps absorbing liquids), add a little more chicken broth!
Can Fresh or Refrigerated or Frozen Tortellini be used in this soup?
Absolutely! We use pantry stable, but you can use any family favorite tortellini.
It will just need to be added no sooner than 1 hour out of soup being done to allow it time to cook but not get soggy.
Create Your Own Soups: Fun and Easy Variations to Try
There are many variations of creamy tortellini soup. Here are a few of the most popular:
- Crockpot tortellini soup recipe with cream cheese: This soup is made with ground Italian sausage, diced tomatoes, chicken broth, cream cheese, and tortellini. It is a creamy and delicious soup perfect for a weeknight meal. You can see this recipe on our other website, Viral Recipes.
- Sausage tortellini soup with beans: This soup is made with ground Italian sausage, diced tomatoes, chicken broth, cream cheese, spinach, and beans such as kidney beans, black beans, or pinto beans. It is a hearty and filling soup perfect for a cold winter.
- Crockpot sausage tortellini soup with rice: This soup is made with ground Italian sausage, diced tomatoes, chicken broth, cream cheese, spinach, and rice. It is a filling and satisfying soup that is perfect for a weeknight meal.
These are just a few variations to create the perfect soup. Feel free to experiment with different ingredients and flavors to create unique soup recipes!
The Perfect Side Dishes to Make Your Soup Meals Memorable
Here are some of the best side dish recipes to serve with crockpot tortellini soup:
- Garlic bread: This classic side dish pairs perfectly with the soup. This crusty Parmesan garlic bread will soak up the soup’s flavors and make for a delicious bite with amazing flavor. Another fun choice is puff pastry breadsticks!
- Salad: A salad is a refreshing and light side dish that will help balance the soup’s richness. A green salad with a light vinaigrette dressing is a great option, and we love this cucumber radish dill salad as well.
- Cheese and crackers: This quick and easy side dish is perfect for a busy weeknight. The cheese and crackers will provide a salty and crunchy contrast to the soup’s richness.
- Fruit: Fruit is a healthy and refreshing side dish that will help to cleanse your palate after the soup. A bowl of fresh berries, grape salad, or ambrosia salad is a great option.
Ultimately, the best side dishes to serve with Crockpot sausage tortellini soup are the ones you and your family enjoy the most. Experiment with different side dishes to find the ones that you like best.
Slow Cookers: An Essential Kitchen Tool for Home Cooks
A great meal needs great kitchen products. When choosing a slow cooker, it’s essential to consider the size, features, and price. You’ll also want to ensure the slow cooker is easy to use and clean.
Here are some of the best slow cooker machines on the market:
- Crockpot 7-Quart Oval Manual Slow Cooker: This classic slow cooker is perfect for large families. It has a large capacity and a variety of settings to cook various dishes. Wolf Gourmet has a top-of-the-line version.
- Hamilton Beach Set & Forget 6-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker: At only $79, this slow cooker is perfect for busy people. It has a programmable timer so you can set it and forget it. It also has a keep-warm setting so your food stays hot until you’re ready to eat.
- Ninja Foodi 7-in-1 Multicooker: This slow cooker is more than just a slow cooker. It also has a pressure cooker, air fryer, and oven. It’s a great option to save space in your kitchen.
- Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker: This is another great multicooker option. It has a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, yogurt maker, steamer, and warmer. It’s a great option if you’re looking for a versatile appliance.
Connect with Us!
If you try this recipe, please leave a review in the comment section – Your review helps others and is appreciated. Ensure you never miss a new side dish recipe by following us on Pinterest and signing up for our recipe email list!
Leave A Reply!