Ramen noodle recipes have taken the internet food community by storm. Not only are they generally quick and cheap, but TikTok Ramen Noodles are a fantastic way to take a boxed item and dial it up to perfection.
Hands down, this garlic sesame noodles recipe with packaged ramen has a rich and flavorful sauce that will remind you of take-out without the work – or the expense.
Why you will love making this TikTok Ramen Noodle Recipe.
10-minute meal – This easy peasy garlic sesame noodles meal comes together for a quick lunch or on-the-go dinner. In just about 10 minutes, the combination of garlic, soy, and brown sugar all roaded in one is the perfect stir fry sauce.
Change up the add-ins and variations – Pair this noodle dish with vegetables, protein, or toppings like peanuts and red pepper flakes. Another great choice is to change to a peanut sauce. It’s so easy to make a ramen noodle recipe your own time and time again!
Original Ramen Noodle Hack
If you are looking for the ORIGINAL Viral TikTok Ramen Noodle Recipe with brown sugar, please visit THIS LINK.
Where did this Ramen Garlic Noodles recipe come from?
There is no doubt that TikTok has granted inexpensive and oh-so-tasty ramen noodles a spotlight in the last year! The ramen recipes keep coming and coming, and we were influenced to try this one by tiktok creator @dippedtampa.
She states that you can make this noodle dish in less than 5 minutes!
- ramen pasta
- vegetable oil
- minced garlic
- soy sauce
- brown sugar
- sesame seeds and chopped green onions
- hot sauce, optional for serving
How to make Garlic Sesame Noodles with Ramen.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions, discard the seasoning packet and drain the pasta.
- Combine oil, garlic, soy sauce, and brown sugar in a pan. Heat over medium heat until bubbly and sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add pasta, and toss to coat.
- Top with a sprinkle of sesame seeds, sliced green onions, and hot sauce (if desired).
How to prepare Ramen Noodles for Ramen Recipes.
Ramen Noodle recipes require the ramen to be already prepared. The quickest and most cost-effective way to use ramen noodles is straight from those cheap packets at the store.
They are good and come together quickly. I usually microwave my ramen. I fill a bowl and add 2 cups of water. I microwave for 3 minutes, stir and microwave for 1 minute more. Then I drain the pasta.
Spicy Sesame Noodles Tips
Proteins- Chicken and spicy beef go amazing with ramen noodles and will quickly remind you of your Asian favorites! Another great additive is seafood like shrimp or an alternative protein like eggs.
Vegetables – Crispy green beans, thin slices of carrots, Chinese cucumbers, or something fun like watercress provides color and texture. All of these (and so many more!) are yummy additions.
Toppings – Try slices of green onions, red pepper, peanuts, or hot sauce.
Various other ingredients – Coconut milk, fish sauce, or sesame oil can be added during cooking to mix up the flavors.
What should you do with the Ramen Noodle Packet?
You can add the spice packet back in or save it for another recipe. While this recipe doesn’t put it back in, it can provide plenty of flavors to make that choice. Totally up to you!
Related TikTok Recipes
- TikTok Dump and Bake Alfredo recipe is a one-pan easy viral dinner that also makes delicious lunch leftovers.
- Move over spaghetti and meatballs; this viral TikTok Million Dollar Spaghetti recipe is creamy, filling, and needs no side dish to be a meal. But don’t let us stop you from garlic bread.
- Ready for breakfast? Try these heavy whipping cream TikTok Cinnamon rolls that are sure to be this season’s holiday hit!
- A chicken recipe so good you will say MARRY ME!
Leave A Reply!