Chicken Alfredo Bake (otherwise known as Trending TikTok Dump & Bake Chicken Alfredo) is a one-dish pasta bake recipe with lots of cheese that is perfect for busy weeknights.
This recipe, viewed over 7.5 million times, makes it a top contender for you to test out this week!
Why you will love making Chicken Alfredo Casserole!
Easy Weeknight Meal – Great dinner recipes that produce a delicious meal are precisely what every parent needs during the busy week.
And with food being expensive, knowing that you have a solid recipe that everyone will love is essential. This delicious dish is the perfect comfort food dinner and is sure to be a family favorite for the entire family.
Great use for leftover chicken – Baked Pasta dishes are perfect for leftover skinless chicken breasts that need to be used up.
Where did this dump & bake chicken alfredo recipe come from?
I adore dinner casseroles, and this one-dish dump-and-bake recipe is easFillinging like this million-dollar spaghetti recipe; this hearty pasta dish is a hearty, creamy, fantastic recipe that went viral on tiktok from creator @macy.blackwell.
See the original video recipe below!
- dry rotini pasta
- alfredo sauce
- chicken broth (we prefer low sodium chicken broth)
- cooked and shredded chicken into bite size pieces
- seasonings – Italian seasoning, chili powder, kosher salt, garlic powder, black pepper
- shredded mozzarella cheese or Italian Blend Cheese
- non-food items – non-stick cooking spray and casserole dish
How to prep chicken for casserole bake.
Unlike our chicken and rice casserole recipe, the chicken in this dish must be cooked and shredded prior to adding to the alfredo bake.
You can quickly pressure cook chicken for meals like this, or to save time, buy a pre-cooked Rotisserie chicken and pull off and shred chicken.
How to make Baked Chicken Alfredo
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add uncooked pasta, alfredo sauce, chicken broth, cooked and shredded chicken, and all seasonings. Combine pasta mixture well in the prepared baking dish.
- Cover casserole dish with foil and bake for 30-40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Remove aluminum foil from the dish and discard.
- Top chicken alfredo casserole with cheese and return to the preheated oven for 5-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately with a great side dish like this corn salad recipe.
Expert Baked Alfredo Pasta Tips
- Store leftovers in an airtight container. If the dish is dry on reheat, add a little extra creamy sauce, heavy cream, or milk before heating.
- Serve with a dusting of Parmesan Cheese and top with fresh parsley for color.
- To make the cheese golden brown, pop it under the broiler (supervised) for just a few minutes.
- For a complete meal, serve with a light vegetable like an oven roasted broccoli recipe, sauteed carrots, or even the newest sensation, a viral corn ribs recipe.
Related Viral Dinner Recipes
- When it comes to a great dinner recipe, why not try a trending one?
- Crispy sesame chicken from tiktok goes fantastic with rice or ramen.
- One of everyone’s favorite crockpot meals, this slow cooker olive garden chicken pasta recipe is ready when you are!
- This tiktok marry me chicken also uses rotini pasta and is so filling that it’s fine without a side dish recipe.
- Over on our viral recipe site, some choices are ricotta baked ziti and tiktoks honey butter fried chicken!