These TikTok Famous Cinnamon Rolls have a simple secret. It’s so easy to use canned Pillsbury rolls for baking the most delicious, soft, and gooey cinnamon rolls ever with just a few ingredient upgrades.
Just like a cinnamon roll breakfast casserole recipe, this Tiktok trend gets it right with flavor-enhancing heavy whipping cream. Let’s get started on this crazy easy change that will elevate your morning in no time!
Why you will love making Tik Tok Cinnamon Rolls
Trends are Fun – This viral cinnamon rolls recipe hack is a trend that surely went crazy due to the ease and deliciousness of this morning breakfast favorite.
There is nothing that I love more than testing out viral tiktok recipes.
We were the first creators of the hot chocolate cocoa bomb recipe, if you can believe that. We love creating trends and testing other recipes, and this breakfast recipe hack is a true winner.
Making something good even better – Not all recipes can be made from scratch, and by using what is already available, like refrigerated cinnamon rolls, you can cut out half the time while still giving the recipe some homemade taste.
That is a win-win for homemade cinnamon rolls!
Would we make tik tok cinnamon rolls recipe again?
Without a doubt!
These copycat Cinnabon rolls are a great way to bring that sticky fluffy bun to your kitchen.
- Heavy whipping cream – While it may be tempting to test half and half, as recipe bloggers, we know there is no substitution for actual heavy whipping cream. This will be divided into two parts of the recipe.
- Pre-made Cinnamon roll dough with cream cheese frosting or icing – An important change we had to make from trend – the store was OUT of giant cinnamon rolls, so I used the regular kind.
- brown sugar
- chopped pecans
How to make TikTok Cinnamon Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 350 and pour 1 cup of heavy whipping cream into a 9×13 baking dish.
- Add canned cinnamon rolls on top of heavy whipping cream. Set aside.
- Add unsalted butter to a small skillet or saucepan and heat over medium heat.
- Once melted, add sugar and the rest of the heavy cream and mix well; continue to heat over medium heat, constantly mixing, until bubbly and no longer grainy.
- Stir chopped pecans into the melted butter and cream mixture.
- Drizzle whipping cream mixture on top of cinnamon roll dough. Place this sweet treat in the oven with a baking time of about 13-17 minutes or until centers are done and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and drizzle viral cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting.
- Serve each fluffy tiktok cinnamon roll while hot.
Cinnamon Rolls Variations
- Add a bit of vanilla extract or a dash of ground cinnamon to the heavy whipping cream before pouring over the batch of cinnamon rolls.
- While these store-bought cinnamon rolls are plenty sweet, sift some powdered sugar for presentation around the serving plate if wanted.
- This recipe is great to add leftovers from this oven baked candied pecans recipe.
Related TikTok Recipes
- There are two other amazing viral breakfast recipes that we think you will love. Test out the tiktok egg sandwich recipe and, of course, the insanely viral tiktok pesto eggs recipe. Both are a crazy savory way to start the day.
- Need a dessert? 5 Minute Booty dip or this 1-minute microwave mug cake will quickly satisfy your taste buds.
- Probably the most fun we had this year; while not great to eat, this cloud bread recipe is super fun to make.
- Crunchy sugar around fruit tastes just like classic hard candies – but better. Try this tanghulu strawberry recipe or tanghulu grape recipe for an unusual trending treat.
TikTok Cinnamon Rolls
- 9×13 baking dish
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp. heavy whipping cream
- 2 cans cinnamon rolls with icing 12.4 oz. each, (8 rolls per tube)
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350 and pour 1 cup of heavy whipping cream into a 9×13 baking pan.
- Add cold canned cinnamon rolls on top of whipping cream. Set aside.
- In a small skillet or saucepan, add unsalted butter and heat over medium heat.
- Once butter is melted, add brown sugar and remainder 3 tablespoons of whipping cream and mix well.
- Continue to heat over the pan over medium heat, constantly mixing, until bubbly and no longer grainy.
- Stir in chopped pecans.
- Drizzle butter/cream mixture on top of cinnamon rolls and bake for 13-17 minutes or until centers are done and bubbly.
- Remove cinnamon rolls from the oven and drizzle with canned icing. Serve hot.
- Reserve some chopped pecans to add as topping to cinnamon rolls.
- For presentation, sift powdered sugar alongside plate and set cinnamon roll in the center.
Nutritional Disclaimer: The nutritional data provided here is auto-calculated and intended for your convenience only. As it’s generated via automation, its accuracy may be compromised. For precise nutritional insight, please compute the values utilizing the actual ingredients in your recipe through your chosen nutrition calculator or application.