TikTok has gone crazy over this 10-minute Air Fryer Breakfast cookie.
Made with bananas and a bit of chocolate, this guilt-free “breakfast” cookie is fantastic for a grab-and-go breakfast recipe or an out-the-door bus stop run.
See below how and why everyone is raving over and making this TikTok viral breakfast recipe!
10-Minute Air Fryer Cookie Driving Everyone Crazy!
Cookies for Breakfast – Is there anything better than warm cookies in minutes that you can call a BREAKFAST?? These hearty and thick cookies, made with oats and bananas, are one of the best ways to get back to enjoying breakfast again.
With soft centers and slightly crispy edges, the air fryer is a perfect way to test out a new method to make a cookie.
Great way to use ripe bananas – Those bananas that have sat on the counter for so long do not always need to be turned into banana bread!
- old fashioned oats
- ripe banana
- baking powder
- melted coconut oil
- a sprinkle of ground cinnamon
- mini chocolate chips or mini dark chocolate chips
How to make an Air Fryer Breakfast Cookie.
- Add old-fashioned oats and bananas to a bowl and mash them with a fork.
- Add baking powder, coconut oil, and milk and mix well. Add ground cinnamon and chocolate chips.
- Place parchment paper in the air fryer basket.
- Pour batter onto parchment paper and spread to about 4″ in diameter and 1/2″ thick into a cookie shape. If your cookie is not cooking in the center, you made it too thick.
- Set the air fryer to Air Crisp, 375 degrees, for 8 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, remove from the air fryer and let stand to cool on a wire rack until warm.
- Store leftover cookies in an airtight container or ziplock baggie.
Where did this breakfast recipe come from? There is no doubt that breakfast cookies have been a thing for a long time, but this test came from Nicole Addison on TikTok.
See her full creator video below in its original form.
Would we make this Air Fryer Breakfast Cookie Recipe again?
These cookies aren’t overly sweet; they are very simple and mild. I also didn’t add protein powder because 1/2 a scoop seemed like it could be omitted.
Peanut butter powder might be tasty in these, though.
Since they are basically “no sugar added” they don’t quite give me the sweet treat I need when it comes to a dessert but are fine for morning food. Your brain may be a little disappointed since the title “cookie” denotes something sweeter.
- You can substitute coconut oil for olive oil (but it will change the taste), grapeseed oil, sunflower oil, or unsalted butter (recommended for flavor but not for health).
- Adding a scoop of protein to a breakfast cookie is common, although we personally like to leave it out.
- Substitute a banana for 1/4th cup applesauce or canned pumpkin.
Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes
Our Air Fryer Breakfast Casserole Recipe is super popular every holiday season – see why!
Smothered in cinnamon and honey, learning how to make air fryer peaches will change your food world.
See all our tiktok breakfast recipes here.