Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream pies with soft fluffy centers make the perfect crust for a no bake Oatmeal Cream Pie Cheesecake.
Topped with Oatmeal Cream pie pieces, this TikTok Dessert Recipe is a fabulous dessert that is whipped up in mere minutes and tastes like the world’s most enormous and most decadent oatmeal pie.
Why you will love making this TikTok Dessert Recipe.
Easy No Bake – Everyone loves a solid, delicious, and sugary no-bake dessert. This simple layered no bake cheesecake dish is fantastic for tailgating, picnics, and potlucks.
Throwback Dessert – Little Debbie started producing the Oatmeal Cream Pie in the 60s! Growing up, Oatmeal Cream Pies were common in our 90s lunch and remained a staple flavor for Gen X.
No matter your generation, these time-honored pre-packaged desserts get new life as a layer in a no-bake cheesecake recipe.
Changes we made to the original TikTok recipe.
We had trouble finding the Philadelphia No Bake Cheesecake filling at the store, so ended up making our own. That part of the full recipe is included below, as I imagine we are not the only ones struggling to find products in the stores. As a side note, premade cheesecake filling also comes in flavors like Chocolate Hazelnut.
See the video recipe below from creator @hutch_as7.
- Oatmeal cream pie sandwich cookies, unwrapped, Little Debbie, of course.
- Cream cheese softened – The best way to soften packages of cream cheese is to pull it out of the fridge about 15 minutes prior to use, open the package and leave it on the counter.
- granulated white sugar
- whipped topping – Just grab Cool Whip from the freezer section at the store and leave it in the fridge until it’s thawed.
How to make Oatmeal Cream Pie Cheesecake
- Flatten ten oatmeal creme pies with your hands or a spatula and place them into a 9×13 baking dish. Press into the bottom of the dish, filling all gaps and holes and making a crust. Set the baking dish aside.
- Mix together cream cheese and granulated sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in whipped topping until just smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on top of the crust.
- Cut remaining oatmeal cream pie cookies into small pieces and sprinkle pieces of oatmeal pies on top of cheesecake.
- Cover and refrigerate 4-6 hours or until ready to serve. Makes 18 slices of Oatmeal Pie Cheesecake.
Did we like this Oatmeal Cream Pie Cheesecake?
This is pretty easy and good! It’s no bake. I wasn’t able to easily find the ready-to-use cheesecake filling, so I did a super simple cheesecake filling that was good.
Whether using premade cheesecake filling or making homemade, the longer the dessert stays in the fridge the more solidified it will be to cut a clean slice. We suggest 4-6 hours or overnight if you can.
Always clean the knife between slices to have a professional look.
Top this dish with fresh strawberries for some bright colors that go great with this viral recipe.
Related Viral Dessert Recipes
- One of my favorite dips, this indulgent cherry cheesecake dip recipe is a truly 5-minute dip that will be gobbled up!
- Also, with a cookie crust, slutty cheesecake bars take their name from being so good they “get around.” Top-rated recipe!
- Single serve rice Krispie treat bowls – when you need a quick one-person treat.
- It’s that time of year again – where the holidays lead us right to crock pot candied pecans!
Leave A Reply!