Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip is a hot and hearty dip filled with loads of spinach, delicious artichoke hearts, and tons of creamy, melty ingredients that mold this dip into an amazing bite.
Spinach Artichoke Dip (KETO)
Made in a large casserole dish, this dip is easy to serve to a crowd at a party or simply enjoy in under 30 minutes on your own.
Thick hot dips are typically my favorite kinds to serve to a crowd. They are just so good and filling and this spinach artichoke dip is no exception.
This no fail dip is easy to make, quick to make in under 30, and a real crowd favorite. In fact, I am sure this entire casserole dish will be eaten up!
Loaded up with bacon, sour cream, cream cheese, Parmesan cheeses, spinach, all I can say is YUM!
Scroll to the bottom for a printable version of this post, including all measurements and instructions, so you can follow along in your kitchen without being on your phone.
Here is what you need to gather to get started:
- marinated artichoke hearts
- chive and onion cream cheese spread
- sour cream (full fat)
- Parmesan cheese
- frozen chopped spinach
- Hellman’s Mayo
- Also need butter for pan prep and 9 x 11 casserole dish.
I love how Parmesan browns in the oven and it certainly brings a delicious flavor, but Parmesan is easily substituted by grated mozzarella if you are just looking for a cheesy dip
Stuff spinach artichoke dip into large hollowed out mushrooms and then warm in the oven
Seafood goes amazing with this dip, so feel free to add some cooked crab or shrimp
Instead of sour cream, use unflavored Greek Yogurt.
Recipe For Spinach Artichoke Dip
I have to tell you that I love love spinach artichoke dip. Its just so creamy and filling!
This dip is the perfect large crowd appetizer and goes fantastic with bits of bread, pita chips, or even if you are trying to keep it Keto, vegetable dippers like celery and green peppers.
Before you get started on this recipe, make sure you preheat your oven to 400 and butter your 9 x 11 pan to help prevent sticking.
I just simply use a butter stick and coat the sides and bottom of pan.
How to make Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip
In a bowl, combine your thawed spinach dip, drained artichoke hearts, cream cheese, shaved Parmesan cheeses, sour cream, mayo and chopped up bacon.
It’s important to use full fat items in this dip for best flavor, but no worries, most full fat dairies are low carb!
You can use a hand mixer or simply combine using a spatula. The important part is to make sure the spinach and artichokes are fully mixed in with the white ingredients.
The cream cheese make take some extra time to stir and incorporate.
Now dump all your spinach artichoke dip into your casserole dish and level the top to insure even warming and baking.
Put the dip in the oven for approximately 15-20 minutes.
Times on this dip vary if your oven is super hot, so I always start checking at the 15 point.
Yours spinach artichoke dip should have some slight browning where the Parmesan cheese is, as well as be warmed through, when its complete.
Serve spinach artichoke dip while hot and melty.
Don’t like Artichokes?
If you do not like artichoke hearts, you can use this same recipe, eliminate the artichokes and instead add additional thawed spinach, approx 6 oz, and follow rest of recipe as directed.
Crock pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
Yes, you can put this dip into a slow cooker! Just place all items in a slow cooker on HIGH and heat for 2 hours. Stir every 30 minutes until the cream cheese starts to melt. Dip is ready once heated through and melty.
You can see a slight variation of the recipe above in my Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Recipe here.
Make sure you come back and tell me any changes you made, if you loved it and always be sure to share with me your pictures on social media by tagging with #SaltySideDish
- 8-10 slices pre-made bacon, chopped
- 12 oz can of marinated artichoke hearts
- 8 oz chive and onion cream cheese spread
- 8 oz container of sour cream (full fat)
- 1 cup of Parmesan cheese, shaved
- 12 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1/2 cup Hellman's Mayo
- Also need butter for pan prep and 9 x 11 casserole dish
Recipe For Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Preheat your oven to 400 before you get started on this recipe.
- Use a stick of butter to coat the sides and bottom of a your 9 x 11 pan to help prevent sticking.
- In a bowl, combine your thawed spinach dip, drained artichoke hearts, cream cheese, shaved Parmesan cheeses, sour cream, mayo and chopped up bacon. Its important to use full fat items in this dip for best flavor.
- Combine all ingredients using a spatula or wooden spoon.
- Dump spinach artichoke dip into your casserole dish and use a spatula to even the top.
- Put Keto spinach artichoke dip into oven for approximately 15-20 minutes so it can warm up, melt, and get slight brown around the edges.
- Serve withe vegetables (to keep it keto), pieces of french bread, or pita chips while dip is still hot and melty.
OVEN TIMING: Times on warming Spinach Artichoke Dip vary from 15-20 minutes. I personally start checking at the 15 minute point. The spinach artichoke dip should have some slight browning where the Parmesan cheese is and be hot and bubbly around the edges.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 302Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 55mgSodium: 665mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 14g
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.