With only a few ingredients, no bake mini cheesecakes are a fantastic dessert for nearly any occasion.
No baking needed, the familiar taste of the Oreo cookie and cream cheese is a sweet bite-sized treat that is simple to prepare and addictive to eat.
Let’s get started on this no-bake golden Oreo cheesecake recipe!
Why you will love making No Bake Cheesecake Bites
Great for Parties – If you are looking for a birthday party sweet treat, look no further, because this recipe can easily be duplicated for any get-together and is the perfect dessert.
No Baking – I always say that I can cook but not bake. Baking is a special skill that often requires a lot more care and attention than I like to give in the kitchen. These mini no-bake cheesecakes are just that- no bake, no fuss, no stress!
- vanilla sandwich cookies – We recommend Golden Oreos for an incredible cheesecake crust, but really any flavor or type of cookie sandwich would work great. We recommend trying the Lemon Oreos!
- butter – Melt down the butter.
- PHILADEPHIA cream cheese – Anytime working with bricks of cream cheese in any dessert or appetizer recipe, it typically needs to be pliable. Remove the cream cheese package from the fridge and open the foil wrapper. Leave on the counter for about 15 minutes to make mixing easier. Make sure to use FULL FAT cream cheese.
- sweetened condensed milk
- vanilla extract
- strawberry jam
- whipped topping – We will show you below how to use Cool Whip topping to look really pretty on each cheesecake bite.
Prep tip – Make space in the fridge for the muffin pan to chill. This will save you from scrambling later.
How to make No Bake Mini Cheesecakes
- Line one standard muffin tin with 12 cupcake liners. Set aside.
- Crush 12 Golden Oreo cookies into crumbs. Add melted butter and mix crumbs with butter well.
- Use a 2 tablespoon portion scoop, scoop 2 tablespoons of cookies into the bottom of each muffin tin. Gently use the back of a spoon or your fingers to press cookie cracker crust mixture into the bottom of each cup. Refrigerate.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla. Beat cream cheese mixture well with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until smooth. Use a 3 tablespoon portion scoop to scoop cheesecake mixture on top of the cookie crumbs.
- Gently smooth and level creamy cheesecake filling with the back of a spoon. Top each cup with 1/2-1 teaspoon strawberry jam. Use a knife to swirl the strawberry jam into the top of the cheesecake. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Use a knife to cut the remaining 6 cookies in half.
- Place whipped topping into a piping bag fitted with a large star (1M) tip. Pipe whipped topping on each cheesecake and top with a cookie half before serving.
- Cover and refrigerate or freeze any leftovers.
Best way to Crush Oreos
Oreo cookies can be added to a ziplock bag and beaten with a rolling pin or bottom of the glass or simply added to a food processor.
If no-bake mini cheesecakes are served prior to being chilled, the cupcake or muffin liners will not easily peel off and you may need a spoon to serve with them. To make sure wrappers peel off quickly, chill for at least 4 hours or freeze for 2 hours.
Once cheesecakes are at room temperature (like left out on a plate at a party) they will again move to room temperature and the wrappers will not peel cleanly. Try to keep it in the fridge when not serving.
Alternative Optional Topping Ideas
I love the strawberry jam balance with this no bake cheesecake, but there are so many other alternative topping ideas.
- Candy – little bits of candy on the top make a great decoration as well as a nice little crunch. Try M&Ms, colorful sprinkles, or mini chocolate chips.
- Sauce – Caramel, Nutella, Raspberry Sauce, or Milk Chocolate drizzle.
- Fillings – Other than adding jam on top of the cheesecake, try crushed strawberries, lemon curd, or crusted pineapples for a more fruit-filling treat.
- Crust – While not a topping, another great way to change up the flavor is to change the crust. Graham cracker crumbs or any flavored Oreo cookie will work great when it comes to switching up the bottom.
No Bake Cheesecake Storage
Mini leftover cheesecake must be kept chilled either in the fridge or freezer.
Related Oreo Cookie Recipes
- The air fryer has never been more fun than using it to make Air Fryer deep fried Oreos!
- Simple ice box cake with Oreos is a tiktok viral dessert recipe for homemade ice cream without a machine.
- A few minutes is all you need to make an Oreo Mug Cake.
- Save yourself thousands and eat those copycat disney desserts at home.
- These slutty cheesecake bars really get around.
Connect with Us!