With only three ingredients, this super creamy summertime treat is effortless to put together – without the trip to a local fast food joint.
Nothing is more convenient than using at-home staple ingredients to create a great dessert recipe. With only chocolate milk, sweetened condensed milk, and Cool Whip, this CopyCat Wendy’s Frosty is a top-tier viral recipe.
Why you will love making this Dessert Recipe
Summer Month Fun – Everyone loves a cool treat, and ice cream is right up there for hot summer months.
Move over old-fashioned malts and shakes; this at-home take on the well-known Wendys Frosty is a perfect copycat that is the real deal and only needs just a few minutes to prepare.
No Ice Cream Machine Needed – While we adore a great copycat recipe and a great ice cream recipe, relying on a bulky ice cream machine can seem daunting.
This recipe needs a blender and three simple ingredients to get to the consistency and fast food version for which this chocolaty treat is known.
- chocolate milk
- sweetened condensed milk
- whipped topping
How to make a Copycat Wendy’s Frosty Recipe
- Place cold chocolate milk, a can of sweetened condensed milk, and Cool Whip into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Cover blender with plastic wrap and freeze the chocolate mixture for 2 hours, up to 3. The blender can be added to freeze if your blender is freezer safe like ours. Otherwise, pour into a freezer-safe container.
- Once the mixture is half frozen in the blender, remove the container from the freezer.
- Scrape down the sides of the frosty mixture (and any ice crystals that have formed) and blend again.
- Pour Copycat Wendy’s Frosty into serving glasses and serve.
Expert Frosty Treat Tips
- Do not substitute evaporated milk for sweetened condensed milk – it’s not the same thing and is not interchangeable.
- You can double these ingredients; however, most blenders won’t hold a whole gallon of milk plus additional ingredients.
- This frozen beverage needs time to freeze, so while it only takes a few minutes to prep, it still needs between 2-3 hours to freeze for the correct Frosty consistency.
Related Beverage Recipes
Dive into a perfect fruit-filled Red Sangria Recipe.
This copycat Dr. Pepper recipe is causing a stir on the internet. Think that’s crazy? You haven’t seen healthy coke yet.
Great for every holiday, learn how to make layered Jello Shots here.
Looking for some more awesome beverage recipes? Try a refreshing Southern Sweet Tea Slush recipe or this TIkTok Famous Whipped Coffee.
Leave A Reply!