With incredible garlic flavor, this weeknight meal is an under-30-minute dish with pasta favorite, bucatini.
This rich, thick, and creamy dish might be inexpensive, but it is comfort food at its finest.
Plus, garlic butter bucatini can be served with garlic bread, with some chicken added for a full, delicious meal, or simply on the side to complement the rest of your homemade Italian dish.
Why you will love making this TikTok Recipe.
There is no doubt that a combination of flavors that include onions, garlic, and heavy whipping cream is the key to a satisfying and comforting meal everyone loves.
The full garlic flavor combined with pasta and a little red pepper is an easy dinner your family will LOVE.
This restaurant-quality bucatini pasta dish is one of the top tiktok recipes for 2022 and deserves all the hype.
See Recipe Video Here
We originally saw this quick meal video and were inspired to cook White Wine Garlic Butter Bucatini by TikTok Creator @RoyalEats. See his entire video below to get inspired on busy weeknights.
Simple Ingredient List:
- Bucatini Pasta (in a pinch, thick spaghetti noodles or fettuccini also works fine w/ this dish)
- extra virgin olive oil
- minced garlic
- chopped onion
- Seasoning – Italian seasoning, season with salt, ground black pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- white wine
- heavy whipping cream
- grated Parmesan cheese
- chopped fresh parsley, about 1/4 cup, plus extra for serving
How to make White Wine Garlic Butter Bucatini!
- Cook bucatini pasta according to package instructions. Before draining, reserve 1/2 cup of pasta water.
- Add butter, olive oil, garlic, and onion to a skillet and heat over medium heat, occasionally stirring, until the onion is tender, about 4 minutes.
- Add Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Stir in white wine.
- Cook for about 2 minutes until bubbly.
- Add whipping cream and reserved pasta cooking water and heat until boiling, bubbly, and the mixture thickens.
- Stir in cheese and chopped parsley. Mix well.
- Add in cooked pasta and mix to coat evenly.
- Serve hot pasta topped with chopped parsley and red pepper flakes.
Favorite Recipe Tips
While this is particularly a bucatini pasta recipe, this pasta sauce can easily go with various other pasta of choice options.
Thick spaghetti (not thin, the cream is too heavy), fettucini, pappardelle, or Tagliatelle all make fine solutions.
Due to the nature of the sauce, you may need a little more or a little less sauce to pasta ratio to balance the noodle.
Related Viral Dinner Recipes
Another great gourmet tasting dinner right from your kitchen is this tiktok chicken parmesan recipe.
Million dollar spaghetti is a creamier pasta dish and one of the simplest pasta recipes you will find.
If you are a sun-dried tomato fan, make sure to put marry me chicken in your midweek meals.
I can’t say I love tiktok pasta chips, but I have friends that love them. Give them a try!
White Wine Garlic Butter Bucatini (TikTok Viral)
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Before draining, reserve 1/2 cup of pasta water.
- Add butter, olive oil, garlic, and onion to a skillet and heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally until the onion is tender, about 4 minutes.
- Add Italian seasoning, salt, and black pepper.
- Stir in white wine. Cook for about 2 minutes until bubbly.
- Add heavy whipping cream and reserved pasta water and heat until boiling and bubbly and the mixture begins to thicken.
- Stir in grated parmesan cheese and freshly chopped parsley. Mix well.
- Add in pasta and mix to coat evenly.
- Serve White Wine Garlic Butter Bucatini topped with chopped parsley and red pepper flakes.
Nutritional Disclaimer: The nutritional data provided here is auto-calculated and intended for your convenience only. As it’s generated via automation, its accuracy may be compromised. For precise nutritional insight, please compute the values utilizing the actual ingredients in your recipe through your chosen nutrition calculator or application.