Baking perfect chicken
Juicy Chicken 101
Best Chicken Casserole
While we have a lot of favorite chicken casserole dishes, one of our favorite dinners that the entire family can agree on is the one-pan creamy Ritz cracker chicken. Its delicious buttery topping makes this one perfection.
Chicken Casserole Recipes
Slow Cooker Chicken
There are so many ways to make chicken; from slow-cooked to air fried. Feeling adventurous in the kitchen? Crockpot Pineapple chicken paired with pineapple rice is a sure winner! For tried and true recipes, make sure to try asparagus stuffed chicken, ritz cracker chicken, and copycat Alice Springs chicken. WOW!
All Chicken Breast Recipes
There is little doubt that chicken is one of the world’s most popular proteins. Amazing to cook on the grill, in a pressure cooker, air fryer, oven-baked, slow cooker, or skillet tossed; it’s no wonder! Here are a few of our best tips for perfect chicken every time.
- Pound out the chicken for even cooking – use a meat tenderizer/mallet to pound the chicken thinner. This makes it easier to cook and ensures even cooking amongst all pieces. This is true no matter how you choose to cook the chicken.
- Marinating works! Not everyone considers the time it takes to inject chicken with full-on flavor but to make your chicken recipes to the next level, marinate chicken 12-24 hours before cooking.
- Do not thaw the chicken until ready to use. Once removed from the freezer, chicken has a short shelf life and should be cooked for 24 hours.
- Use a temperature gauge – It may be tempting to cut into the chicken to check doneness, but don’t! Valuable juices that make chicken breasts and tenders the ultimate meal drain out and dry chicken. Instead, use a temperature gauge to check if a chicken has reached the required internal temperature, which is at least 165 degrees.
- Double Dip – always – When making fried chicken, it’s incredibly important to double dip the breading. This means an egg wash/whipping cream mixture + flour + breading. Our best tips for the perfect fried chicken are egg wash, flour, egg, and breading – after that is done, then oil.