Enchilada Dip with Ground Beef is a Delicious Mexican beef appetizer or side dish that is ready to serve in 15 minutes flat. No slow cooker or special pan needed and most of your enchilada ingredients are right in your home!
Get ready to say WOW!
Let’s Get Real About Recipes
After over 10 years of blogging and tens of thousands of photos taken and advertised I have learned one thing- y’all, the audience, don’t always care if the pictures are perfect. If the lighting is right. If something is a little overexposed or not sharp enough.
What you want is a solid, delicious recipe idea that is easy, doesn’t break the bank, and tastes great.
And throughout the years I have had far more amazing recipes than crappy ones.
But here is the thing- some food is just freaking UGLY. Casseroles, dips, heck anything that involves beef, but its also some of the BEST food.
So I am going to try to let my personal need to only put out pictures that are awesome and instead share with you some of my normal day to day life that doesn’t include set ups, but rather real cooking experiences.
And I hope that you come along with my adventures, forgive me for the “non-professional” imagery and give these homemade recipes a shot.
Today is one of those days.
Personally I hate sandwiches on the daily. Its about the most boring lunch on the planet, so today I made some Beef Enchilada Dip. This is SO easy to make and yep, one of those “gross” looking foods that also tastes fantastic.
I took the images and videos of the recipe while on my phone, not under special lighting or special set ups, but documenting it as I personally made it, and ate it.
I hope you enjoy this real look at my life and the recipes I serve my family!
Ground Beef Dip Video
See exactly how I made this dip as I make it!
Beef Enchilada Dip
Enchilada Dip with Ground Beef, melted cheese and sour cream is Taco Tuesday any night of the week!
- half pound of ground beef (can do full pound if you want a chunkier dip)
- 1 10 oz. can of red enchilada sauce
- 2 cups of shredded cheese
- 1/3rd cup of sour cream
- sprinkle of cumin (approx 1 tsp)
- sprinkle of garlic salt (approx 1 tsp)
- 1/4th cut onions
Ground Beef Dip Recipe
This dip recipe is a great one to experiment with flavors and is a great base to something even greater! Such a fun flavorful dip, enchilada beef dip also makes a perfect lunch if you want something to whip up quickly and still tastes great.
Brown up your meat and chopped onions until done.
Feel free to drain grease if you have to much in your cast iron pan. I buy lean meats so I typically do not have a lot to drain out.
Season with garlic salt, cumin and a bit of pepper (optional).
Pour in one can of enchilada sauce and combine.
Add 1/3rd cup sour cream into the pan and stir until melted.
Add 2 cups of shredded cheese, stirring so as not to burn, until completely melted.
Serve with chips.
Mexican Side Dishes
Need more Mexican inspired recipes to serve?
- half pound of ground beef
- 1 10 oz. can of enchilada sauce
- 2 cups of shredded cheese
- 1/3 rd cup of sour cream
- sprinkle of cumin, approx 1 tsp
- sprinkle of garlic salt, approx 1 tsp
- 1/4 th cut onions
- Brown up your meet and chopped onions until done. Feel free to drain grease if you have to much in the pan.
- Season with garlic salt, cumin and a bit of pepper (optional)
- Pour in one can of enchilada sauce and combine
- Add 1/3rd cup sour cream into the pan and stir until melted
- Add 2 cups of shredded cheese, stirring so as not to burn, until completely melted
- Serve with chips