Honey Glazed Carrots are so perfect in an oven, roasted to perfection, and ready to make a showcase of epic proportions along side your next dinner recipe. You won’t get tired of slicing into each roasted bite and savoring the sweet honey and salty baked flavor.
Need more seasoned Carrot recipes this season?
These carrot dishes are great for a side dish, pre-meal appetizer, or a full vegetarian meal on their own.
Honey Glazed Carrots
When it comes to healthy carrot side dishes, you have a variety of choices to enjoy these orange sticks of deliciousness.
Carrot salads, soups, and even tiny baby carrots often take the spotlight, but there is something super special about picking up some rainbow carrots and enjoying all the vegetable perfection right as they are meant to be enjoyed.
Personally I get a kick out of these carrots, with tiny little stubs on the top and all the pretty colors, even if carrots are not your choice of the day, they look pretty spectacular for a stunning Easter, Thanksgiving or Christmas display. And with all the amazing healthy benefits of carrots, you really cannot go wrong making them a weekly, or even a daily, choice.
Honey Glazed Carrots Recipe
Honey Glazed Carrots are a delicious recipe that showcases the gorgeous appeal of rainbow carrots, all while topped with the sweet taste of honey, making it an oven roasted side dish showcase.
- 1-2 lbs rainbow carrots peeled and tops cut to 1"
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Grease a baking pan and place carrots in a single layer on the baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add melted butter and honey. Mix well. Drizzle honey over carrots. Sprinkle with garlic powder, thyme, salt and pepper. Cover green tops loosely with foil to prevent them from burning.
- Bake for 25 minutes, flipping carrots over halfway through.
All text & images © Copyright The Salty Side Dish
One image with link back may be used in round ups.