Honey Glazed Carrots are so perfect in an oven, roasted to perfection, and ready to make a showcase of epic proportions along side your next dinner recipe. You won’t get tired of slicing into each bite and savoring the sweet and salty flavor.
Personally I get a kick out of them, with tiny little stubs on the top and all the pretty colors, even if carrots are not your choice of the day, they look pretty spectacular for a stunning Easter, Thanksgiving or Christmas display.
Honey Glazed Carrots with Sweet Honey
Oven Roasted Carrot Tips
- Peel your carrots. If you do not like to peel them, you can scrub them, but either way make sure they are cleaned up.
- You’ll want a pan that fits your carrots/holds them all together. If your baking sheet/pan is too large, make a foil layer on your pan and brings the ends up and in to create a smaller cavity to put your carrots in.
- I spray my tablespoon measuring spoon with cooking spray and then add the honey. The honey slides right out!
Honey Glazed Carrots are a delicious recipe that showcases the gorgeous appeal of rainbow carrots, all while topped with the sweet taste of honey, making it an oven roasted side dish showcase.
- 1-2 lbs rainbow carrots peeled and tops cut to 1"
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 375.
Grease a baking pan and place carrots in a single layer on the baking sheet. Set aside.
In a small bowl, add melted butter and honey. Mix well. Drizzle honey over carrots. Sprinkle with garlic powder, thyme, salt and pepper. Cover green tops loosely with foil to prevent them from burning.
Bake for 25 minutes, flipping carrots over halfway through.
All text & images © Copyright The Salty Side Dish
One image with link back may be used in round ups.