Looking for Low Carb Side Dishes that are perfect for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and all the days in between? 20 of the top side dish recipes that wont make you miss carbs at all!
Cozy sweaters, crackling fires, football, laughter, and cold evenings are just a few of my favorite things about November. The biggest reason I love November is Thanksgiving! Getting together with friends and family, enjoying amazing food and playing games. It’s the perfect time of year for togetherness while enjoying some classic Thanksgiving recipes.
Finding foods that are low carb can be a lot of fun, but sometimes it can also be a little daunting! I have made it easy for you by making a list of tasty treats that anyone who eats a low carb diet is going to go crazy for.
- Oven Roasted Eggplant Cubes With Balsamic Vinaigrette| One Clever Chef: Add a Mediterranean spin on your next Thanksgiving celebration. Super easy and has loads of flavor!
- Baked Yellow Squash Noodles And Cheese| A Sprinkling of Cayenne: Southern comfort food at its finest! Everyone is going to go crazy over this!
- Dijon Mustard Brussels Sprouts| V Nutrition And Wellness: All you need is fifteen minutes and a few ingredients to make this show stopping dish! Better plan on not having any leftovers.
- Fast And Easy Creamed Spinach| Savory Tooth: This low carb dish is chalked full of flavor and savory ingredients. These rich and creamy flavors will excite your taste buds!
- Baked Garlic Cauliflower Mash With Cheese Crust| Beauty And The Foodie: You are going to love this spin on this low carb and healthy cauliflower. Cheesy and delicious!
- Sauteed Asparagus Garlic, Butter & Parmesan| The Rising Spoon: If you and your family love asparagus, you have to try this recipe! The Parmesan makes it next level amazing!
- Easy Roasted Veggies| April Golightly: It’s just not Thanksgiving without some roasted veggies. These vegetables are really easy to make too. You just bake them, stir them a couple times and mostly forget about them.
- 30-Minute Keto Zucchini Beer Macaroni And Cheese| The Keto Queens: Holy cow! This take on macaroni and cheese is to die for!
- Roasted Rainbow Carrot Salad| A Clean Bake: Fresh cranberries, carrots, baby greens, goat cheese, pistachios and oranges drizzled in a mustard and honey based vinaigrette dressing.
- Oven Roasted Whole Cauliflower With Garlic And Herb| Watch What You Eat: Everyone is going to be begging for seconds with this yummy cauliflower. Amazing Thanksgiving side dish!
- Low Carb Green Bean Casserole| Salty Side Dish: Is it even possible to have Thanksgiving dinner without green bean casserole? No way! You have to make this classic dish!
- Buttery Brandied Sauteed Mushrooms| Went There 8 This: If you love mushrooms then this dish is just for you! The creaminess of the butter with cream and the brandy is so fantastic.
- Instant Pot Mashed Cauliflower| Basil & Bubbly: You won’t be worried about mashed potatoes when you sink your teeth into this creamy mashed cauliflower! Delicious!
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Butternut Squash| Happy Kitchen Rocks: This vegan dish is so flavorful and the presentation is stunning. Delectable sweet dish that everyone will love.
- Chipotle Deviled Eggs| Foodal: A little bit smoky and a little bit spicy these little deviled eggs are packed with protein and flavor. The biggest problem is not eating the whole batch before you serve it!
- Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Rice| Wholesome Yum: In 15 minutes you can transform only 5 ingredients into this amazing food masterpiece. This dish is a touchdown!
- Zucchini & Feta Saute| Food Meanderings: This yummy goodness looks gorgeous and tastes even better. Enjoy this super food for your next Thanksgiving meal!
- Grain Free Stuffing| A Clean Bake: You won’t even miss the grains when you bite into this flavorful dish. Your family are going to think you took a cooking class when you serve it because it is so pretty!
- Roasted Buttery Mushrooms & Bacon| My PCOS Kitchen: When it comes to food, bacon is life! It makes everything taste better. These mushrooms are utterly amazing!
- Balsamic Roasted Green Beans| The Rising Spoon: The homemade lemon pepper seasoning coupled with the balsamic is just so good! This is a great way to change up boring green beans!