Looking for Keto Side Dishes? The Keto lifestyle can take some adjustment at first, but once you get the hang of it you will be able to have variety in your life. You can find the most amazing recipes using healthy and fresh ingredients that are delicious and also Keto friendly and low or no carb.
I have made a list of some of the most mouthwatering and delectable side dishes that are perfect for an evening at home or a night with friends. Either way, you are going to love them and won’t even miss the classic high carb recipes.
Your family and friends won’t even realize these are keto or low carb!!
Keto Side Dishes
- Loaded Cauliflower Casserole| Salty Side Dish: This incredible loaded up casserole is the perfect keto side dish. Loaded Cauliflower Casserole Recipe with bacon and cheese is a “skip the baked potato recipe” that will make you want more.
- Fried Green Tomato Salad| Tastes of Lizzy T: Mouthwatering Southern dish with a Keto spin! What more could you want? Fried green tomatoes, fresh veggies, and bacon!
- Sheet Pan Roasted Low Carb Veggies| Moscato Mom: These roasted vegetables are going to knock your socks off! Enjoy them with some chicken thighs and you have an amazing dinner!
- Baked Healthy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites Wings| Wholesome Yum: You will get the perfect amount of spicy goodness with these cauliflower bites. They can be fantastic side to almost any meal.
- Roasted Courgettes| Recipes From A Pantry: These yummy roasted courgettes take very little prep work and are super easy to make. You will have a tasty dish without overdoing it!
- Cheesy Scalloped Cauliflower| My Life Cookbook: You won’t even miss the classic scalloped potatoes when you bite into this cheesy awesomeness! These would pair nicely with some bacon wrapped chicken.
- Keto Bacon Wrapped Brussel Sprouts| Craft Create Cook: It’s pretty clear that anything wrapped in bacon is sure to be delectable! These brussel sprouts won’t disappoint.
- Easy Cauliflower Fritters| Taste Galaxy: These fritters will cure your desire for something crunchy. The best part is it only takes 5 ingredients!
- Cream Cheese Dip| Recipes From A Pantry: Be prepared that when you make this insanely good dip that you won’t have any leftovers! It will be gobbled up before it even has a chance to cool.
- 3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Cheesy Spinach| My Life Cookbook: Whoa! Can you believe how easy this recipe is? You are going to be blown away by how creamy and good this is.
- Keto Garlic Knots| Savory Tooth: Finger licking good! They will go wonderfully with a nice vegetable salad and some keto pasta.
- Avocado Deviled Eggs| Salty Side Dish: These deviled eggs are next level awesome! The combo of the avocado is out of this world.
- Loaded Broccoli| Kasey Trenum: Fresh broccoli, heavy whipping cream, minced garlic, cream cheese, chicken broth, cheese, seasonings and delicious bacon crumbles go together to make a fantastic and mouthwatering side dish! Or learn how to oven roast broccoli here and eat just as nature intended.
- Zucchini Pizza Bites| Walking On Sunshine: Italian night will never be the same when you start enjoying these pizza bites. They are an explosion of tasty flavors!
- Brussel Sprouts & Bacon| Kasey Trenum: Simple ingredients and easy to make you just can’t go wrong with this recipe. A savory side dish that would go beautifully with a nice steak and a side salad.
- Cheesy Zucchini Squash Au Gratin Bake| iSave A to Z: Sauteed onions, minced garlic, garden fresh zucchini and squash and a creamy cheese sauce. Once you try this you will never worry about having a potato again.
- Fried Cabbage With Bacon| Blackberry Babe: This crowd-pleasing dish is sure to impress you! Enjoy this with a piece of grilled chicken and some fresh veggies.
- Cucumber Tomato Salad| Tastes Of Lizzy T: Light and fresh ingredients that give a gorgeous presentation and taste delightful. Your taste buds are going to go crazy for the tangy balsamic dressing.
- Low Carb Zucchini Fries| Southern Plate: Just because you are eating a Keto diet doesn’t mean you have to give up good old comfort food. They have a perfect crunch and fantastic flavor. Love Zucchini? You can also try this Fried Zucchini Recipe which uses almond flour and coconut oil to keep you within your diet.
- Low Carb Jalapeno Cheese Crisps| Life Is Sweeter By Design: This is the most simple recipe ever! Plus, the spice from the jalapeno adds the perfect kick of flavor. Enjoy these with some chicken or fish and some fresh berries. Jalapenos are so full of flavor and you can also stuff them- try Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos that are also Keto Friendly and Low Carb.