Soup season is here, and this creamy and smooth tiktok viral tomato soup is decadent, delicious, and guaranteed to warm you up.
Recently,, this soup recipe went viral, and we could not wait to test it out.
Creamy and classic, nothing brings in winter like pure comfort food. With heavy whipping cream and fire-roasted tomatoes, pairing this dinner with a nice toasty bread tastes old-fashioned and perfect.
Perfect for winter: Whether you live in Florida (like I do) or somewhere up north with cold winter days, a warm cup of soup while watching a Christmas movie is pure nostalgia.
This delicious soup recipe is an outstanding balance made with various canned tomatoes, but it tastes far more like tomato bisque than Campbells.
Tastes like Home: As much as I enjoy going out to eat like everyone else, the monotony of the same chicken nuggets tastes mundane after a bit.
This viral tiktok tomato soup recipe will break up the menu, provide amazing leftovers, and remind you why you loved your mom’s cooking so much.
What did we think about the TikTok Tomato Soup recipe?
This is super good! I froze this into small containers for me to eat lunch in, and it reheats and defrosts well for lunches and tastes just as delicious!
This recipe went viral from the creator, @spiced nice, and we are so happy it did. See the entire homemade tomato soup recipe video below in the original TikTok!
- Unsalted butter
- white onion and carrots (diced)
- Roasted red peppers, chopped
- Minced garlic
- Fresh thyme
- Sundried tomatoes, tomato paste, and fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- Chicken broth
- Seasonings: paprika, dried oregano, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and ground black pepper
- Granulated sugar
- Heavy whipping cream
- Grated parmesan cheese, plus shredded for serving (optional)
IMPORTANT NOTE: As a side note, a food processor or traditional blender is much more dangerous because it involves removing hot soup, pouring, and blending. For this soup base, use an immersion blender that easily goes right into the pot and is safer.
How to make TikTok Tomato Soup
Instructions for easy homemade roasted tomato soup:
- In a large pot, melt butter and sauté onions and carrots until onions are soft, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and thyme; cook for two more minutes.
- Stir in the peppers, all the tomatoes, broth, seasonings, and sugar. Cover and simmer on medium-low for 15 minutes.
- Blend until smooth with an immersion blender. Mix in heavy cream and grated parmesan; heat for three more minutes.
- Serve hot, garnished with freshly shredded parmesan and fresh basil. Creamy soups also go great with garlic bread or cheesy bread.
What should I serve with tomato soup?
- Croutons: For added crunch and rich flavor, croutons are a classic pairing with homemade tomato soup.
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich: A gooey grilled cheese sandwich complements the creamy texture of creamy tomato soup perfectly.
- Soup Crackers: Choose your favorite crackers for a simple and satisfying side.
- Crusty Bread: Dip warm, crusty bread into the hot soup for a heartwarming meal.
- Cheese Sticks: Cheese sticks or mozzarella sticks add a fun and cheesy twist to your meal.
Related Viral Dinner Recipes
TikTok is famous for excellent and delicious dinner ideas. Here are a few of our very favorite trending tastes:
- This baked mostaccioli recipe with creamy meat sauce is where it’s at.
- Move over boxed meals; this homemade hamburger helper with tortellini will have you saying GRATZI!
- Mix up the week with everyone’s favorite easy tiktok bourbon chicken.