Once you learn to use canned biscuit dough to make a delicious cheese-stuffed garlic ball, you will never want to return to plain old rolls again.
Also known as garlic bombs, these mozzarella-filled garlic balls are not only fast but provide the best side dish or appetizer starter to just about any meal (especially complements this chicken 101 recipe).
Why you will love making a Cheesy Dough Ball
Dial up the plain rolls – Pair this fail-proof garlic cheese ball with just about any viral dinner recipe! We tend to make our regular recipe for air fryer biscuits with honey, but a change-up is always welcome at the dinner table. The simple addition of gooey cheese with premade rolls is a kid-friendly method.
Excellent with Dipping Sauce – Knots, biscuits, and rolls are all great for sopping up the gravy on the plate, but they are also independently delicious! Serve a side of cheese balls with a melty cheese sauce recipe, ranch dressing, or marinara sauce to give it a life of its own.
Would we make these TikTok Cheese Stuffed Garlic Balls again?
Our feedback on this viral tiktok recipe – Make sure you try to divide the biscuit relatively evenly, or they won’t cook well. I’d bake a bit browner because the top of the biscuit wasn’t quite cooked. I cooked two batches and added a longer time to this original recipe.
- Grands Flaky Layers Biscuits
- mozzarella cheese
- minced garlic
- Italian seasoning
- grated parmesan cheese
How to make Cheese Stuffed Garlic Balls
- Preheat the oven to 375 and layer a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pull apart each biscuit in half. Flatten and spread out the dough.
- Add a bunch of cheese into the center and fold up, securing tightly.
- Place seam side down onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Mix butter and garlic and use a pastry brush to brush on top of each biscuit. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and top with remaining butter and garlic mixture and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Expert Garlic Bomb Tips
The cheese flattens a lot when it melts, but there’s a big bubble in the center of the biscuit. Full of air. In the comments on the original video, a reader noted that if you use STRING cheese (which he claims is how they make Garlic Knots at Pizza Hut), it’s much more stringy. That may solve this problem, but we haven’t tested it yet.
Changing flavors is so easy! Try stuffing cheesy canned rolls with other cheese types or altering Italian spices for different seasoned butter flavors.
Cheese isn’t the only way to stuff bread. While garlic, parmesan, and mozzarella are most common, try stuffing with pineapple and ham, bacon and cheddar, or jalapeno and cream cheese.
Related Viral Bread Recipes
- TikTok’s Garlic Bread of the Future recipe produces all sides crispy, crunchy, and golden brown bread bites!
- Nothing is more comforting than a huge bowl of chili smack in the middle of a cornbread bowl.
- This is our favorite recipe for cheesy garlic bread.
- Wait till you try out this week’s easiest and most flavorful dinner – a Mini pepperoni pizza bites recipe is here to rescue you from too much time in the kitchen!
- Seen over 17 million times, this fluffy Japanese milk bread recipe is dramatic and delicious.
Leave A Reply!