Are you looking for the ultimate party appetizer? Look no further than this delicious and outrageously addictive Viral Jalapeno Dip!
With the taste of actual jalapeno poppers, this creamy, cheesy, and slightly spicy dip is sure to be a hit at any gathering, the same way it’s been a trendy tiktok hit online.
It’s easy to make, so you can whip it up in no time, and it’s sure to keep your guests coming back for more.
So grab yourself some jalapenos and get ready for the dip of the season because this Viral Jalapeno Dip is about to take your party to the next level!
If you are looking for a COLD dip that features Jalapenos, try a Spicy Cream Cheese Jalapeno Dip Recipe here that combines cream cheese, Mexican cream, sour cream, and spices for a delicious chip dip.
Why you will love making Warm Jalapeno Dip!
If you’re looking for a delicious, crowd-pleasing dip with everyone talking, you will love this version of a jalapeno popper dip! The best part? It’s super easy to make – all you need is cream cheese, jalapenos, sour cream, spices, and shredded cheese!
It’s the Perfect Balance of Spicy and Creamy: This spicy, cheesy dip is a delicious combination of spicy jalapenos and creamy cheese that provides an irresistible flavor combination.
Perfect for Parties, Gatherings, and Game Days: The dip recipe is a great way to spice up any party or gathering. It’s easy to make, and everyone loves it! From chips to crackers to veggies, jalapeno dip pairs well with almost any dipper option.
- cream cheese
- sour cream
- dry ranch dressing mix
- diced jalapeno peppers and juice
- jalapeno peppers diced
- shredded cheddar cheese or sharp cheddar cheese
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- cooked bacon
- Favorite Chips: buttery round crackers, corn chips, pita chips, or tortilla chips for serving
How to make Jalapeno Dip
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add cream cheese, sour cream, Ranch, canned jalapeno peppers, fresh jalapeno peppers, 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, and bacon to a bowl and mix well.
- Spread cream cheese mixture into a 2-1/2 quart casserole baking dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the dip is hot.
- Serve with butter round crackers.
Optional: sprinkle on real bacon bits or fresh chopped and cooked slices of bacon.
Questions about jalapeno dip.
This easy-to-make dip combines cream cheese, canned and fresh jalapeños, and seasonings like Ranch for a zesty, savory appetizer that will have your guests’ mouths watering.
Read on to learn more about this spicy dip recipe and get answers to some of the most common questions.
What is cream cheese jalapeño dip?
Jalapeño popper dip is a spicy, savory dip made with cream cheese, sour cream, diced jalapeños, and spices. It is often eaten before football games and is the perfect appetizer.
The creamy, tangy dip is ideal for chips, crackers, and raw veggies.
Can I make oven baked dip ahead of time?
Yes! Creamy Jalapeño dip can be made up to two days in advance and stored in the refrigerator. When you’re ready to serve, simply let it come to room temperature before serving.
How much heat does creamy jalapeño dip have?
The heat in a jalapeño dip will depend on the number and size of jalapeños used.
Remove the seeds and membranes from the jalapeños before dicing them to control the heat level.
How to remove seeds from jalapeno peppers.
Removing the seeds from jalapeno peppers can reduce the spiciness of the pepper. The seeds and ribs of a jalapeno pepper contain the most capsaicin, which is the compound that gives peppers their heat.
Removing them can make the pepper more enjoyable for those who don’t like spicy food.
1. Wear gloves to protect your hands from the pepper’s oils.
2. Slice the jalapeno pepper in half lengthwise.
3. Use a spoon to scrape out the seeds and the white membrane that holds the seeds in.
4. Discard the seeds and the white membrane.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 for each jalapeno pepper.
Can I make this dip recipe without cream cheese?
You can make a jalapeño dip without cream cheese by combining Greek yogurt, extra sour cream, and mayonnaise. This dip version is lighter and has less fat than the straight cream cheese version.
Is jalapeño cheese dip gluten-free?
Yes, jalapeño dip is naturally gluten-free. However, if you’re serving the dip with chips or crackers, check the label for any potential gluten ingredients.
Get creative and experiment with different seasonings and ingredients to make this classic dip your own.
More incredible Viral Appetizer Recipes you will love!
Jalapeno Dip (TikTok Viral Recipe)
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 oz. dry Ranch Seasoning
- 4 oz. canned jalapenos and juice
- 2 fresh jalapeno peppers chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 1 cup bacon cooked and chopped
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup Mozzarella Cheese
- Ritz Crackers
- Tortilla Chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add softened cream cheese, sour cream, ranch seasoning, canned jalapeno peppers, and juice, fresh jalapeno peppers, 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, and bacon to a bowl and mix well.
- Spread the jalapeno cream cheese mixture into a 2-1/2 quart baking dish and sprinkle with the remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake jalapeno dip for 30-35 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the dip is hot.
- Serve popper dip with butter round crackers.
- Wear gloves to protect your hands from the pepper’s oils.
- Slice the jalapeno pepper in half lengthwise.
- Use a spoon to scrape out the seeds and the white membrane that holds the seeds in.
- Discard the seeds and the white membrane.
Nutritional Disclaimer: The nutritional data provided here is auto-calculated and intended for your convenience only. As it’s generated via automation, its accuracy may be compromised. For precise nutritional insight, please compute the values utilizing the actual ingredients in your recipe through your chosen nutrition calculator or application.