A moist chocolate cake has never been easier or more fun until the TikTok Famous Oreo Bundt cake.
With a staggering 36 REAL Oreo cookies, this oreo recipe can be served with simple powdered sugar (and makes a great addition to coffee) or adding vanilla frosting for next-level tasty and rich.
Why you will love making this Easy Oreo Cake
It’s made of Oreos – Oreos themselves have many flavors available. Like the original video, we used regular chocolate Oreos, and who doesn’t love this classic cookie! Try recreating with golden Oreos or birthday cake Oreos.
Fun Viral Dessert – Who doesn’t want to make a recipe that drummed up this much controversy! Like the cuppa cake recipe, this recipe thinks outside the box and creates something new and likely for the first time in your kitchen.
Where did Chocolate Oreo Cake Recipe come from?
We love to share where we were inspired to create this viral recipe. We initially saw this video when it had nearly 18 MILLION views on TikTok. From people losing their minds over adding eggs to Oreo cookies to people loving this unique idea, the comments were all over the place.
You can see the original recipe video below to see how you feel:
Our opinion on this tiktok dessert recipe: This bundt cake is good. I think it has a good oreo flavor; there are no chunks of Oreos in it, which is fine. It’s certainly a cake like the texture is right. Dense and delicious.
- oreo cookies (36 cookies)
- white granulated sugar
- vegetable oil
- all-purpose flour
- baking powder
- powdered sugar for dusting
How to make TikTok Oreo Bundt Cake
- Preheat the oven to 350, grease a bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray, and sprinkle with flour. Set aside.
- Add oreo cookies and eggs to a food processor and process until smooth. Pour into a mixing bowl.
- Add granulated sugar, vegetable oil, and milk and mix well.
- Fold in flour and baking powder and mix until combined.
- Pour cake batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 28-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes in a pan.
- Invert the pan onto a serving plate or platter and carefully remove the cake.
- Let stand to cool completely before dusting with powdered sugar (or a creamy frosting) and serving.
Topping Ideas for Cake
This cake mix is pretty forgiving when adding (or not adding) a topping.
We suggest a cream cheese frosting with mini chocolate chips or bits of crushed oreo or dust with cocoa powder or light powdered sugar. Even additional crushed Oreos would work!
This recipe stuck in my bundt pan pretty bad, and I greased it a lot, so I suggest you grease, flour, or grease and use cocoa powder in place of powder so it’s not white on the outside of the cake.
It finally did drop out of the pan, and I had to place some small pieces back together to make it look okay!
I ended up cooking this at 350 since my pan was dark. It turned out fine. I think the original recipe said to cook at 390, but that will depend on your actual pan.
Related Viral Dessert Recipes
- If you love Biscoff cookies, you will adore this three ingredient biscoff cake recipe!
- Make a GIANT Air Fryer Chocolate chip Cookie tonight.
- Have any leftover Oreos? Try Oreo Mug Cake, a 5-minute solution to a sweet tooth.
- This homemade cosmic brownie recipe is even better than the nostalgic storebought ones.
- Make mini easter cakes WITHOUT baking!