Sparkling fruit punch with slices of fruit is an easy-to-make non-alcoholic party punch that combines the tart of citrus with the sweetness of grapes for a family-friendly beverage.
The holidays are upon us and that means lots of family, lots of fun, and lots of ways to dive into delicious flavors like this non-alcoholic sparkling holiday punch.
With the tingle of lemonade and sparkling white grape juice, slices of lemon and oranges floating on top make a gorgeous AND delicious punch that the whole family can enjoy.
Tips for the Best Holiday Punch Recipe
Before you get started, the first thing to know before you make a punch is to have your punch container ready. While the images can be a bit deceiving on this recipe, this pitcher can hold 88 oz. and is VERY large. Make sure you have a super large party pitcher like this one or a traditional punch bowl works well too.
Second, this punch is alcohol-free, although you can alter that if it’s an adult party and you would like to do so.
Last, but not least, make sure your ingredients are COLD. It helps prevent your ice from watering down your punch too quickly. You can make this room temp in a pinch but we don’t recommend it for optimal results.
✔ Kid-Friendly ✔ Holiday ✔ Done in Minutes
serves: Makes 10-12, 8 oz. glasses
- Tall pitcher that holds 64 ounces of liquid
- 3 fresh mandarin oranges
- 2 fresh lemons
- 1 container, 12 oz., frozen lemonade, thawed
- 1 bottle, 750 mL, sparkling white grape juice
- 2 bottles, 20 oz. each, cream soda OR club soda
- ice cubes
How to make an Easy Punch Recipe
- Slice mandarin oranges and lemons thin. Remove seeds from lemons. Set aside the slices while you make the punch.
- Add thawed frozen lemonade, sparkling white grape juice, and cream soda into the pitcher. As noted above, please make sure all ingredients are COLD.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Add ice and sliced fruit to float on top of the pitcher.
- Serve Citrus Fruit Punch immediately.
Citrus Punch Variations
Are there substitutions for cream soda? In this punch recipe, Cream Soda is used. In some areas, Cream Soda is not as common and you can substitute it with Club Soda. A few brands that make Cream Soda are Faygo, Virgil, and A&W.
Can Oranges instead of Mandarin Oranges? Yes! The mandarin oranges are great because there are no seeds to pick out, but you can use pretty Oranges (just remove seeds) for the decoration slices.
What other Sparkling Juices can be used in this punch? I like Sparkling White Grape the most, but there are Sparkling Lemonades that would taste fantastic in this punch. Just check out flavors and get creative.
Can Pink Lemonade be used over regular Frozen Lemonade? Yes, it will just change the color and flavors a bit but should taste fine.
Can you use any Alcohol? Looking for a more adult version for punch? Substitute champagne for the Sparling White Grape Juice.
Punch Bowl Options
Everyone should have one really great punch bowl or pitcher on hand. If you do not have one yet, do not fret! Here are some great options to get party-ready this season:
- 2 Gallon Plastic Punch bowl with 5 oz Ladle – SUPER STRONG THICK PLASTIC WITH A CRYSTAL LOOK – This punch bowl has a pretty glass look to it. It is heavy duty plastic, and it is lightweight.
- 3 Gallon Fancy Stainless Steel bowl for Holidays – (can also be used for salads) Double Wall 3-Gallon stainless steel punch bowl. Fine quality hammered stainless steel. Designed to keep liquids cold while exterior is condensation free. Perfect for home or country club function.
- 72 oz. Pitcher with Top – Large capacity to serve your family for daily use or entertain guests at the party.
- 95 oz Pitcher (also good for tea) – Boiling Water & Ice Cube Both Nice, withstand temperature is 0 to 300 ℉, so you can boil water on the stove directly or put it in your fridge.
- Drip Free 75 Oz. Glass Pitcher – This pitcher is 75 ounces and large enough for everyday freely use or serving guests on the parties.
Related Party Recipes
- Check out this easy to make traditional red sangria recipe.
- This punch only takes 5 minutes to whip up- must make kid friendly sherbet punch recipe.
- Super fun to try this viral tiktok recipe for homemade Dr. Pepper.
- Hands down the best party dip recipe EVER.
Connect with Us!