Lime Sherbet Punch with the sweet tastes of Sprite balancing out the pineapple citrus and lime sherbet, is a coming back for seconds and thirds punch. Plus this punch is SO pretty on a party table! Tastes good and looks good, a winning recipe combination!
Non-Alcoholic Sherbet Punch
✔ Kid Friendly ✔ Easy to Alter ✔ Done in Minutes
This lime sherbet punch tastes just like a non-alcoholic Mai Tai – everyone will keep coming back for seconds and as a bonus, you can whip this up in under 10 minutes (or right before guests get there!) so its fresh, cold, and ready to enjoy. Totally kid friendly, punches are a party favorite and should never be ignored as a drink of choice.
If serving at a holiday season, Sherbet punch is a great choice for spooky green Halloween punch (serve in a cauldron!) as well as perfect as Grinch Punch with its chilled Green Sherbet and bright red cherries.
Note: ALL INGREDIENTS SHOULD BE CHILLED PRIOR TO MAKING PUNCH FOR BEST RESULTS
What kind of Sherbet makes the best punch?
The most popular kind of Sherbet is RAINBOW, but you can use any kind of Sherbet flavor to make punch.
The most common flavors are lime (as we used here), orange, raspberry and lemon.
Common Sherbet Punch Questions
Party Punch Variations
- What other sodas fit well with Sherbet punch? In this punch recipe, Sprite is used. 7up or Mountain Dew also make solid lemon lime flavors that compliment this punch.
- Can Ginger Ale be used? It can – you can substitute Ginger Ale for the Sprite.
- Can you use other kinds of Sherbet? Absolutely! I would suggest Raspberry or Orange Sherbet to pair up with lime – provides pretty colors and awesome kid friendly flavors.
- Can Vanilla Ice Cream be used? You could most certainly make Lime Sherbet Floats with the addition of a creamy vanilla ice cream.
- What kind of Alcohol can go into Sherbet Punch? Looking for a more adult version for punch? Try adding flavored Rums (Brinly has Lime flavor and Bacardi has Lemon or Orange, Cruzan has a Pineapple) or flavored Vodka like Skinnygirl Tangerine or Absolut Grapefruit.
How to make Sherbet Party Punch
Place sherbet in the bottom of a pitcher.
Add Sprite (soda) and half a bottle of pineapple juice. Stir well.
Add maraschino cherries and float citrus slices on top.
Serve punch immediately.
- 48 oz. container, lime sherbet
- 1 liter Sprite
- 1 container, 46 oz. pineapple juice
- 1 jar, 4 oz. maraschino cherries, drained
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 large pitcher or punch bowl (holding 88 oz.)
- Place lime sherbet in the bottom of a pitcher or punch bowl.
- Add Sprite and half a bottle of pineapple juice (approximately 23 oz.)
- Stir together well.
- Add drained maraschino cherries and float citrus slices (lime and lemon) on top.
- Serve punch immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 335Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 73mgCarbohydrates: 79gFiber: 2gSugar: 67gProtein: 2g
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.