The Ultimate TikTok One Sheet Sliders: Mini Burgers on Hawaiian Rolls
There’s no doubt that social media has brought us a lot of inspirational ideas from kitchens everywhere, and the viral TikTok one-sheet sliders with beef and sweet Hawaiian rolls are no exception.
No matter your cooking level, these mini burgers are an appetizer game-changer. So, why has this become one of our favorite recipes?
Let’s dive in!
One Sheet Wonder: Quick and Delicious Beef Sliders.
Busy weeknights call for quick and easy solutions.
The brilliance behind the TikTok one-sheet sliders lies in the simplicity of baking the beef on a single baking sheet. Gone are the days of painstakingly shaping individual patties.
With a preheated oven and your trusty baking sheet, you’re halfway to crowd favorite party food.
This idea came from brandi.ward and we were pretty excited to try it ourselves. Watch the full video below!
Why You’ll Fall in Love with this TikTok Viral Recipe!
- Time-Saving: This recipe offers a quick solution for busy weeknights. The baking sheet method allows for no-fuss preparation. Whether it’s a weeknight dinner or a weekend get-together, these mini burgers on Hawaiian rolls are bound to be a hit.
- Cheesy Goodness: There’s something undeniably delicious about melty cheese over juicy beef. Opt for classic American cheese to achieve that nostalgic cheese pull we all know and adore.
- Customizable: Fancy a special sauce? Or an extra topping? You decide what works for your family. In fact, we have recipes for breakfast sliders, caprese sliders, and viral Big Mac Sliders!
- ground beef
- garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and ground black pepper
- Worcestershire sauce
- slider-size Hawaiian rolls
- American cheese slices and shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped, fresh lettuce
How to make Hamburger Sliders on Hawaiian rolls.
Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Combine ground beef with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl.
Spread this meat mixture onto the lined baking sheet.
IMPORTANT TIP: Ensure it extends about 1 inch beyond the size of the Hawaiian Rolls on all sides to account for shrinking burgers. You can see we didn’t do this, and the burger doesn’t go to the edges of the rolls.
How to make Hawaiian Roll Sliders in the oven:
Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Once done, remove the cookie sheet and let it sit.
With a serrated knife, cut the sweet rolls in half (through the middle, so there is a top and bottom) and lay them on a pan.
Place the baked ground beef mixture over the bottom half of the slider buns. Layer with slices of American cheese and sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese.
Return to the oven and bake for an additional 15 minutes to warm the buns and melt the cheese.
After baking, carefully lift the top half of the rolls and tuck in fresh lettuce.
Press the rolls back together, slice into individual sliders, and serve hot. Enjoy!
Why King Hawaiian Rolls?
- Flavor: These rolls offer a subtle sweetness that contrasts beautifully with the savory beef and melty American cheese.
- Soft and Pillowy: Their texture ensures every bite is soft and satisfying.
- Perfect Size: As an appetizer, you want a bite that’s just right. Slider rolls ensure your mini burgers aren’t too mini or too bulky.
Variations and Suggestions for Mini Burgers
Sliders are versatile, easy to make, and always a hit at any gathering.
Using Hawaiian rolls in your slider recipes gives them an added layer of sweetness and softness that pairs exceptionally well with just about anything.
Whether you prefer the classic hot ham and cheese sliders or the delightful Hawaiian roll turkey sliders, there’s a recipe out there for every palate.
- Cheese Varieties: While slices American cheese melts wonderfully, you might also consider provolone, Swiss cheese, or pepper jack for a different twist.
- Toppings Galore: Think beyond the basics. Diced onions, pickled jalapenos, sesame seeds on the bun, bagel seasoning, crispy bacon, sauteed onions, pineapple rings, dill pickle slices, or a drizzle of Sriracha can elevate your mini burgers.
Mini Cheeseburgers: Prepping Ahead and Storage
Can you prep these sliders ahead of time? Absolutely! Prepare your beef sheet in advance, cover it, and store it in the refrigerator. When you’re ready, bake and assemble.
Storage: When hunger strikes, store your sliders in an airtight container and reheat them in a preheated oven or microwave.
Best Side Dishes to Eat with Hawaiian Sliders
Beef sliders are perfect for a hungry crowd, and the right side dishes can make your meal even more memorable. Here’s a list of the best sides to serve with beef sliders, perfect for any gathering or family dinner.
Crispy Potato Wedges: Classic and irresistible, chunky fries and a side of ranch are always a hit next to sliders.
Fried Pickles: The tanginess of pickles complements the richness of the beef, offering a burst of flavor with every bite.
Grilled Mexican Corn on the Cob: Smoky, buttery, and a summer classic with garlic Parmesan that pairs beautifully with sliders.
Air Fried Mozzarella Sticks: Cheesy goodness everyone loves—dip them in marinara for added flavor.
Southern Baked Macaroni and Cheese: Comfort food at its best, this creamy dish is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser.
Classic Potato Salad: Creamy, tangy, and the ideal cold side with hot beef sliders.
So, the next time you think of party sandwiches, remember these easy slider recipes and the magical combination of Hawaiian rolls with beef and cheese.
Perfect for both small get-togethers and big parties, these mini sandwiches are sure to impress! Scroll down for a printable recipe.