This easy TikTok Viral Breakfast recipe for a grab-and-go sausage and egg crescent roll is brilliant! Rolled up Pillsbury recent rolls; this recipe will surely be your kid’s favorite for all those back-to-school mornings.
A simple way to enjoy all the deliciousness of breakfast – eggs, cheese, and sausage, the soft crescent rolls are the perfect way to carry and eat.
Why you will love making this Grab and Go Breakfast Idea!
Can be made in advance – Easy to prep in advance, cook eggs and place the remainder of ingredients in the crescent roll.
Store covered in plastic wrap in the fridge and cooked the following day! Plus, TikTok sausage and egg rolls can be fully cooked and warmed up in the microwave the next day.
Filling and delicious – This grab-and-go breakfast has all the flavors of a sausage breakfast casserole rolled up into a Pillsbury crescent roll bite.
With egg, cheese, and sausage links, this recipe is a no-mess breakfast for the bus, car, or to throw in the lunch box.
- kosher salt and black pepper
- shredded cheddar cheese
- crescent rolls
- heat and serve sausage links
How to make Sausage and Egg Crescent Rolls.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- Make the eggs – Whisk together eggs and milk and pour the egg mixture into the prepared baking dish. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until eggs is set. Remove eggs from oven and let cool slightly to handle.
- Reduce oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Assemble the crescent rolls – Using the refrigerated crescent rolls as a visual pattern, cut the eggs into the same eight triangle shapes. Separate the crescent rolls and place them onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Place one egg triangle on top of the refrigerated crescent roll dough and place the cooked sausage link on the wide end of the eggs.
- Roll up, beginning with the wide end, and gently press the pointed tip to the roll. Repeat until all eight are wrapped.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes or until crescent rolls is golden brown. Remove from oven and let stand for a few minutes and serve.
More Crescent Roll Recipe Tips
Bring a little sweetness to the savory breakfast dish by serving it with maple syrup!
There are so many ways to get creative with the flavors. Try using Italian Sausages or mixing up entirely with other proteins like ground breakfast sausage, turkey sausage, or slices of Canadian Bacon (ham).
Add some extra veggies with diced bell peppers or onions.
We recommend shredded cheese for ease, but sliced American cheese is an excellent choice for this hearty breakfast.
Bring the heat with a dash of pepper flakes or dipped hot sauce, or get creative with other spices like Everything Bagel on the eggs.
Where did this breakfast hack come from?
We are big fans of a healthy breakfast start to the day, and we initially saw this video on her creator page @feathrheathr. See the crescent rolls breakfast wrap video in its entirety below!
TikTok Breakfast Recipes
Some of our favorite viral breakfast recipes came from TikTok. We adore this viral cinnamon rolls recipe, french toast waffles using Eggos, and the ULTIMATE Sunday breakfast casserole.
Use this tortilla wrap hack to make a breakfast tortilla wrap!
If a healthy breakfast is your desire, try an air fryer breakfast cookie or this fantastic fruit natures cereal recipe.
Leave A Reply!