With a slightly crisp exterior and a tender center, air fryer sweet potatoes are a game changer for holidays and beyond.
Sweet potatoes get their fair share of being the star in the winter months, but year-round sweet potatoes are a fantastic and delicious air fryer side dish.
Perfectly done in just about 12 minutes, this dish is quick, flavorful, and incredibly simple.
Why you will love sweet potatoes in the air fryer!
Sweet potatoes are pretty delicious on their own, but there are so many ways to flavor them as well!
We chose savory ingredients, making it the perfect side dish recipe complementing chicken and steak.
But the sweet potato tastes excellent with many flavor combinations like a dash of cayenne, a little chili powder, or famously sweet topped with brown sugar or honey.
Another popular way to enjoy a sweet potato recipe with savory flavors is by adding Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese, fresh rosemary, or fresh herbs. It is all about personal preference!
This tasty little side dish recipe makes air frying worth it, and the potatoes have the perfect texture!
- Two sweet potatoes cut into 1/2-inch sweet potato cubes
- vegetable oil
- seasoning – kosher salt, garlic powder, paprika, and ground black pepper
- chopped fresh parsley and ranch dressing for serving
How to make Air Fryer Sweet Potatoes
- Using a vegetable peeler, remove sweet potato skin and cut into even 1/2 cubes.
- Mix sweet potatoes, vegetable oil, and all spices and seasonings to coat the sweet potatoes evenly.
- In a single layer, place cubed sweet potatoes into the air fryer basket and close the lid. If you want to air fry more than two potatoes, you must work in smaller batches.
- Select “air crisp” (This is the terminology for Ninja Foodi air fryer, all brands have a different term) at 400 degrees for 12 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, carefully remove sweet potato chunks from the basket and serve these roasted vegetables with chopped fresh parsley and your favorite sauce, like ranch dressing.
Air Fryer Sweet Potato time and temp
Cooking Times: We use a Ninja Foodi on air crisp at 400 degrees for 12 minutes.
Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer Side Dishes
Air fryers are so super helpful in the kitchen!
While you have a dinner recipe using up the oven space, whip out your air fryer and create a perfect side dish, we use a Ninja Foodi, an all-in-one air fryer and pressure cooker.
Highly rated and everyone’s favorite, learning to make Ninja Foodi macaroni and cheese is life-changing.
10-minute air fryer potato wedges make potatoes the star, not a long-winded enemy.
Gorgeous fresh vegetables, pressure cooker green beans and bacon full of crisp, delicious bacon-y flavor.
Leave A Reply!