Easy Garlic Parmesan Chicken, baked in the oven, is a simple 30 minute chicken dinner recipe, topped with Parmesan Cheese and pairs great with most side dishes!
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Recipe
This simple chicken breast recipe with delicious minced garlic and light Parmesan crust, is one of the easier chicken meals that you can prep and bake no matter your knowledge in the kitchen, Just like an “adult chicken nugget”, your chicken breasts will be tender and delicious, for a filling, delicious, goes with anything chicken dish. Scroll down for a printable version of this recipe that you can take into the kitchen and follow along with.
Full measurements with an easy to follow printable recipe card are at the bottom of the post, helping you print for shopping and to cook in the kitchen.
- cooking oil
- minced garlic
- Italian bread crumbs or Panko Crumbs
- Parmesan cheese
- garlic powder
- 4 chicken breasts
RELATED RECIPES: Chicken and Rice Bake Recipe, Chicken Casserole with Ritz Cracker Topping, Pressure Cooker Cheesy Chicken Pasta, Ritz Cracker Chicken Recipe with Sour Cream Sauce, Copycat Alice Springs Chicken
Side Dishes to serve with Garlic Parmesan Chicken
- HOT SIDE DISHES TO SERVE WITH RECIPE: Sauteed Mushrooms and Onions Recipe, Loaded Riced Cauliflower Recipe, Twice Baked Potato Casserole Recipe, Sugar Snap Peas Recipe, Roasted Cauliflower Recipe
- COLD SIDE DISHES TO SERVE WITH RECIPE: Creamy Cucumber Salad Recipe, Corn and Tomato Salad Recipe, Marinated Tomatoes Recipe, Broccoli Slaw Salad,
How to make Easy Garlic Parmesan Chicken Breasts in Oven
- Preheat oven to 350, grease an ovenproof cast iron skillet or baking dish and set aside.
- Add oil and garlic in a shallow dish.
- In a separate shallow dish, add bread crumbs, cheese and spices.
- Mix well.
- Dip chicken breasts into the garlic oil and coat on both sides.
- Immediately dip chicken into the dry crumb mixture and coat on both sides.
- Place chicken into prepared pan.
- Repeat until all chicken is coated and placed in the pan.
- Bake Chicken Breasts for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear (timing depends on the thickness of your chicken and temperature of your own own).
- Add a bit of extra Parmesan prior to serving if desired
Is Garlic Parmesan Chicken KETO Friendly or a Low Carb Recipe?
Many people love chicken dishes because they are a great way to get your protein and be low carb aware. In this recipe, I do use Italian Crumbs and therefore, is not purely low carb. Here is nutritional information for this chicken breast dinner. This site uses Carb Manager that automatically inputs the ingredients into the system and gives out an estimated nutritional value. The values in the recipe card are auto calculated with that service. Please always be careful to double check with your own apps. Carb Manager gave this recipe an “B”.
As always, thank you for visiting my little spot on the web. If you enjoyed this recipe or made tweaks that worked well, please leave me a comment and let me know. I always enjoying trying your changes as well!
NOTE ON OIL: I left it open because vegetable or olive oil works fine for this recipe. Some people do not like the taste of olive oil and its fine to use what you are most comfortable with in taste As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 411Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 108mgSodium: 932mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 41g
NOTE ON OIL: I left it open because vegetable or olive oil works fine for this recipe. Some people do not like the taste of olive oil and its fine to use what you are most comfortable with in taste
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.