Hot Cocoa Dip is the perfect dip to round out the holiday season. Coming together in 5 minutes, this dessert dip pairs perfectly with a table full of other awesome dips like no-bake cappuccino dip and whipped feta cranberry dip!
This recipe used to be on our sister site, Viral Recipes, but you can now find all your favorite recipes in one place! Please note because we merged sites, this recipe is likely missing all of the amazing recipe ratings our readers had given us. We would love for you to return and rate to help readers again!
Why you will love this TikTok Hot Cocoa Dip
Super Simple: Dessert Dips are a great appetizer to share with friends and family during the holidays. And this hot cocoa dip is so simple to make, and it tastes divine. The best part is that you don’t need much time.
Viral foods are so fun to make. The recipe was inspired by EasyBakeKitchn. See the whole video on TikTok!
- Cool Whip Whipped Topping: Just grab a container and ensure it is thawed before making the dip.
- Marshmallow creme, or Fluff, comes in a can in the baking aisle. It’s used in holiday dips and is great for people who want a thicker, fluffy dip without using cream cheese.
- Hot chocolate mix: Hot cocoa mix can come in containers or individual packets.
- Mini marshmallows
- Graham crackers: I highly suggest Graham crackers for hot cocoa dip, but there are many other suggestions below of delicious dippers that go great.
How to make hot chocolate dip
- Add whipped topping, marshmallow fluff, and a packet of the hot chocolate mix to a mixing bowl.
- Because marshmallow fluff is pretty sticky, use a hand mixer to beat the chocolate mixture until smooth.
- Serve hot chocolate dip topped with mini marshmallows and graham crackers.
- Cover and refrigerate any leftovers.
Serve for Parties
I make a ton of dips each season, and a lot of times, while a dip is incredibly good, it doesn’t always look gorgeous on a plate. Just a white blob. However, there are several tricks to spice up the look of a dip and make an appetizing splash on the potluck table.
For example, add a drizzle of chocolate sauce or chocolate syrup on top, mix in some mini semi-sweet chocolate chips (also great in a holiday fudge recipe), or sprinkle on a few extra marshmallows.
How to store hot cocoa dip
Store this dip in the refrigerator in an airtight or tightly sealed container.
Use it within two days, although you might need to stir it if your dip separates or settles during storage.
What to Dip in Chocolate Dip
These churro nachos are the BEST for serving with cocoa dip.
But if you are looking for something easy, try fresh fruit like strawberries or bananas, plus typical sweet treats like graham crackers, vanilla wafers, cookies, and pretzels!
You can dip chewy chocolate chip cookies or Oreos in hot chocolate dip for an additional special treat!
Related Viral TikTok Dessert Recipes
- TikTok Biscoff Cake
- TikTok Hot Cocoa Marshmallows
- TikTok Crockpot Potpourri
- Learn how to make Harry Potter Hot Chocolate Bombs.
- Check out the original TikTok Booty Dip recipe!