Looking for an easy chicken burrito recipe? This buffalo chicken ranch burrito is a perfect make-ahead lunch or delicious dinner (served cold or hot) that will keep you full.
Super savory red hot sauce combined with the delicious flavors of Ranch, it only takes a handful of ingredients to make and is bursting with spicy flavors.
Why you will love making this Chicken Burrito Recipe.
Versatile – Use the perfectly seasoned buffalo chicken filling to pair it with salads, wraps, quesadillas, tacos, bowls, stuffed shells, or burritos (as shown). Served cold or hot, the filling can be extra spicy or mild, depending on your taste buds.
As a time saver, it’s fine to use leftover chicken, grilled chicken, or pre-cooked Rotisserie chicken.
Baked, Air Fried, or Stovetop – Once the ranch buffalo chicken filling is made, these ULTIMATE giant burritos can be fried up in the oven, air fried for a golden brown crust, or fried (the best way) stovetop style.
- boneless skinless chicken thighs
- seasonings – pinch of salt and ground black pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and dry ranch seasoning.
- cottage cheese
- hot sauce
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- burrito size flour tortillas
How to make Buffalo Ranch Chicken Burritos
- Season chicken thighs with salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder.
- Place into the air fryer basket and cook for 12 minutes on Air Crisp at 375 degrees.
- Let cool slightly and remove from the air fryer. Cut chicken into small pieces and set aside.
- Combine cottage cheese, hot sauce, and ranch in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Combine cheese mixture with chicken and mix well.
- Divide the chicken burrito filling mixture into 4-6 servings and place each on one warm flour tortilla.
- Top with cheese.
- Wrap the soft flour tortilla into a burrito and place it into a hot skillet, cooking on both sides until it is browned. Serve immediately.
This burrito or wrap is great for dipping!
Serve with sour cream, blue cheese dressing, queso sauce, greek yogurt, or extra hot sauce, and feel free to pile on the veggies like green chiles, green onion, shredded lettuce, and tomatoes.
Adjust hot sauce and dry ranch seasoning for a bold depth of flavor by combining hot sauce/ranch dressing sauce instead. We recommend Franks RedHot Buffalo N Ranch.
If your family prefers a slightly less spicy take on this chicken recipe, try a medium buffalo wing sauce.
Substitute the cottage cheese (a healthier take) with Spanish rice or black beans.
Why is it called Buffalo Sauce?
The birthplace of this hot sauce was Buffalo, NY.
Related Chicken Recipes
Our family eats a lot of chicken! Here are some of my favorite chicken recipes that the family loves.
Million Dollar Chicken Bake is a great casserole that is delicious for leftovers.
Dump and Baked Alfredo for busy weeknights.
Our TikToK Famous Olive Garden Chicken Pasta recipe was a controversial meal on Salty Side Dish – see why!
Leave A Reply!