This simple homemade ice cream needs just a few ingredients!
Widely popular as a TikTok Hack, this Snickers no-churn ice cream recipe is a great way to enjoy your favorite flavor and candy bar mix-ins with no cream maker in sight!
Why you will love making Sweetened Condensed Milk Ice Cream
Any flavor, any time – One of the best things about making at home is no matter what flavor is out at the store (or they don’t even create!), you can whip this up and be creative! Any flavor any time you have a craving!
No need for salt and a machine – Typically, making amazing ice cream at home requires an ice cream machine or special ingredients like salt. But there are a few recipes that keep it simple. Try making ice cream in a bag (also a great science experiment) or this no-churn ice cream recipe below.
Both are fun ways for kids to get involved in the kitchen AND enjoy creamy ice cream at home.
Would we make homemade Snickers ice cream again?
This is good! It’s not traditional real ice cream, but it’s a close second. I added some caramel to make it a smidge different from the original TikTok video recipe; plus, I think caramel is a big part of Snickers candy bars, so I wanted it in our frozen treat.
- heavy whipping cream
- Sweetened condensed milk – Ensure to get sweetened and not evaporated milk. They are not the same ingredient for this recipe and are required for the ice cream base. Condensed milk allows you to skip an ice cream machine and go from ice cream maker to no churn.
- vanilla extract
- caramel ice cream topping
- Snickers candies – Cut into small pieces and divide. I grabbed a bag of mini snickers; those are the ones that are a 1″ square and cut them into quarters. It was a 10.4 oz package, and there were 34 little bars in it.
How to make TikTok No Churn Ice Cream
- Set aside 1 cup of Snickers candies. Clear a space in your freezer for a 2-1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Add heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk, milk, and vanilla to a mixing bowl fitted with a wire whisk.
- Beat well until milk mixture is thick and stiff peaks form, about 5-6 minutes.
- Fold in 2 cups of candies.
- Pour half the mixture into a 2-1/2 quart casserole dish and spread evenly.
- Drizzle with caramel.
- Top with remaining ice cream mixture and drizzle with additional caramel, and top with reserved candies.
- Cover top with plastic wrap and freeze in a freezer-safe container for 4-6 hours or overnight.
- To serve, scoop into ice cream cones or dishes.
Can any flavor of No Churn Ice Cream be made?
Absolutely! This ice cream is flavored with Snickers, caramel sauce, and vanilla, but feel free to get creative and try other homemade flavors in your kitchen! Icebox cake recipes are also made with sweetened condensed milk and are a mix between homemade ice cream and cake.
We suggest using chocolate chips (or chocolate chunks), nuts, and chocolate syrup or adding other extract flavors like peppermint, peanut butter, or berry.
And while we used Snickers in this sweet treat (like the original viral video), feel free to add your favorite candies or favorite candy bar pieces to get creative. This unique ice cream recipe is solidly in YOUR hands!
No-Churn Ice Cream Tips
Make an ice cream sandwich by scooping between Oreo cookies. Another fun idea is adding a scoop to this giant Air Fryer chocolate chip cookie recipe!
Homemade ice cream goes great with other desserts. It is complementary to a cherry cobbler recipe, apple cinnamon bread pudding, a viral brownie recipe, or generally with any of our viral dessert recipes.
A no-churn recipe should be made as a 1 batch ice cream as it won’t store as long as traditional ice creams with preservatives.
Keep the ice cream covered with plastic wrap and then store it in an airtight container to help prevent ice crystals.
Related Viral Dessert Recipes
- If you those little airplane cookies, you will adore this 3 ingredient Biscoff cake recipe!
- TikTok Loves these sopapilla cheesecake bars!
- The last cookie recipe you will ever need.
- 3 Ingredient Creme Brulee recipe made with ice cream!
- Booty Dip is ready in minutes!
Leave A Reply!