Creamed cottage cheese with honey is so delicious that you will find yourself on this blend weekly after trying it.
Originally made famous by TikTok, it proudly showcased how to cream cottage cheese to eat with fruit; this viral trending recipe only takes minutes and requires no cooking for the perfect breakfast, snack, or healthy lunch.
Let’s get started on making one-of-a-kind cottage cheese and honey!
Why you will love making Creamy Cottage Cheese.
No texture, all the taste – When people tell me they don’t eat oatmeal, cottage cheese, ricotta, or tapioca, it’s less a taste and more of a texture thing.
Creaming regular cottage cheese removes the bumpy, curd texture and leaves you with a smoother-than-smooth creamy blended cottage cheese base that can be eaten like yogurt or spread on toast or fruit.
Viral Trending Recipe – We love testing out viral recipes! This one has been showcased quite a bit on TikTok because it’s just so good.
You can trust that this TikTok recipe, and the ones that have spawned from it, is worth your time, and it’s so fun to see what everyone is talking about.
- plain cottage cheese
- fresh fruit & mint leaves for serving
How to make Creamed Cottage Cheese
- Add cottage cheese and honey to a food processor and process for 10 seconds.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and process for an additional 10 seconds or until the mixture is a smooth texture.
- Spoon into serving bowls, add a drizzle of honey, and top with fresh fruit and mint leaves before serving as a quick snack.
Great ways to eat Blended Cottage Cheese
Once you have a blended version of cottage cheese and honey, there is so much you can do with it.
- Spread on Toast – Whipped cottage cheese is so cream and light that it spreads quite like the yogurt custard toast recipe does.
- Serve with Granola – Dust a little finely ground granola on top of the cottage cheese like a parfait.
- Serve as a Dip For Fruit – Spread smooth cottage cheese on top of air fryer peaches, sliced apples, or add a dollop with homemade churros or cinnamon chips.
- Mix in Fresh Fruit – One of our favorite ways to eat this blend is to add fresh fruit to the bowl. Piles of blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, and strawberries make great choices.
- Eat alone – Eat alone for a healthy snack in under 5 minutes.
Turn cottage cheese into Cheesecake Whip.
There is so much you can do with this blend once you realize how easily cottage cheese blends up! Add strawberries and blend for a sweeter “cheesecake” whip.
Sprinkle with little graham cracker crumbs, and voila – an incredible dessert.
Related Viral Breakfast Recipes
- You must try the TikTok Cinnamon Roll Recipe with Heavy Whipping Cream!
- White Biscuit Gravy with American Biscuits will keep you full all day.
- TikTok did something good when it showed off Pesto Eggs. WOW.
- Use canned biscuits to make DONUTS.
- And use DONUTS to make Bread Pudding.