Strawberry and Papaya Salad never tasted better than when combing with fresh papaya and a light homemade dressing.
The summer lunch idea, fresh salad by the pool, is not only refreshing and light but brings in all the flavors of summer before it passes.
Why you will love making Summer Salad Recipes
Using Fresh Summer Produce – Bringing in all the best summer has to offer, the sweet taste of strawberries and papaya combined with crisp green spinach leaves is the perfect tangy and sweet combination for poolside lounging.
- Fruit – papaya and strawberries.
- Vegetables – cucumber, tomato, diced red onion, sliced thin
- Herbs – chopped fresh cilantro
- Dressing – lemon juice, olive oil, honey, dijon mustard, and ancho chili powder.
- spinach leaves
- feta cheese
How to Make Papaya Salad with Strawberries
- Mix well in a mixing bowl with papaya, strawberries, spinach, cucumber, tomato, onion, and cilantro.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, olive oil, honey, dijon mustard, and chili powder. Whisk well.
- Drizzle on top of the salad and mix well to combine evenly.
- Serve immediately topped with feta cheese or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Stir well before serving and top with feta cheese.
Easy Salad Variations
Switch it up! Try adding blueberries for a splash of savory flavor or grilled chicken for a little protein.
Toppings – Everyone loves a little crunch to their salad, sunflower seeds, mini crunchy onions, dried cranberries, raisins, or homemade croutons.
Strawberry and spinach salad recipes also go great with mint leaves and varying dressings like Poppyseed dressing or a champagne vinaigrette.
Shop the Post
Beautiful salads need a gorgeous backdrop! Serve in these large white salad bowls, which really put the salad and all its colors on display.
Related Summer Salad Recipes
- This creamy grape salad recipe with Greek yogurt is a great dessert salad recipe for potlucks.
- Fresh dill, cucumber, and radishes make a bold, bright salad for a burger side.
- If you love strawberries, this strawberry Caprese salad recipe is sweet, savory, and oh-so-delicious.
- Papaya isn’t the only summer fruit that can make a salad stand out! Try this Peach Caprese Salad recipe that includes fresh juicy summer peaches.
- One of my favorites, this fiesta corn salad recipe has all summer flavors.
- Want to test some trending food? Try TikTok Favorite Salad Recipe, Natures Cereal, Summertime Street Corn Dip recipe, or finely diced tiktok Shirazi salad.