20 Fruit Salad Recipes To Up Your Side Dish Game this season! From fresh fruit salads to creamy side dish desserts, here are 20 of the top fruit salad recipe ideas by the very best food bloggers.
Spring, summer, or fall, there are tons of fruits each season that should get you excited to dip into a bowl and come out with something sweet and savory.
Whip up a beautiful fruit salad to take to your weekend bbq, serve up as a side for dinner or your kid’s lunch, or put on the table at your all important Thanksgiving meal!
No matter what you are looking for, I have gathered 20 delicious and rainbow-colored fruit salads that will please your palate.
Fruit Salad Recipes
- Watergate Salad | Salty Side Dish: Just like grandma used to make, Watergate salad is a sweet and southern side dish paired with whipped topping and pineapple. A perfect dessert fruit salad!
- Under the Sea Mermaid Honey Lime Fruit Salad| Finding Zest: Your kids won’t think twice about diving into this naturally sweet fruit flavor. You use cookie cutters to make it look like an under the sea adventure in shaped fruit.
- Apple Pie Filling Fruit Salad| The Kitchen Is My Playground: Tenderly cooked apples, crisp fresh fruit, and lots of sweet cinnamon glaze make this fruit salad a bit different than others you might find.
- Hawaiian Cheesecake Salad| Salty Side Dish: This is a great tropical fruit salad that has a creamy cheesecake filling that makes it a creamy salad. The perfect amount of sweetness.
- Sugared Walnut Fruit Salad| Taste of Lizzy T: A sweet crunch from the walnuts just makes this fruit salad stand out from the rest. Add a dollop of whipped cream on top and you have gorgeous fruit salad to serve your guests!
- Honey Mint Orange Slices| Finding Zest: Serve this up for a brunch or dinner party for a stunning display but also you get that citrus flavor with a hint of sweet and mint for a tasty fruit side.
- Fruit Salad With Honey Lime Dressing| To Simply Inspire: Clementines, watermelon, pineapple, blueberries, with a sweet and tangy dressing is what you will find in this delicious salad. Or try a variation of this with Maple Syrup and Lime Dressing
- Ambrosia Salad| Salty Side Dish: A classic fruit salad dish that is still perfection. Fresh whipped cream, Greek Yogurt, fresh fruit, nuts and more.
- Fruit Salad with a Creamy Sour Cream Dressing| Today’s Creative Life: The dressing for this fruit salad takes just minutes to whip up and it gives you that perfectly sweet and tangy to make this salad come together perfectly.
- Red, White, Blue Patriotic Salad| Live Love Texas: Mix of berries with an orange vinaigrette that blends the flavors and helps bring out the natural sweetness in the fruit.
- Stone Fruit, Radicchio, and Pine Nut Salad| Pinch and Swirl: If you are looking for a fruit salad that is a little bit out of the box try this. You have a mix of fresh fruit, cabbage, pine nuts and a light dressing that helps the flavors mix perfectly with each bite.
- Hearty Fruit and Nut Salad| Two Healthy Kitchens: Crisp tart apples, fresh grapes, a Greek Yogurt sauce mixed with some cinnamon for a very refreshing fruit salad. All the textures work well together in this salad.
- Sparkling Fruit Salad| Taste of Lizzy T: This salad uses a sparkling cider as the mixture that brings all the fruit together. It is a perfect compliment to the fresh strawberries, grapes, cantaloupe and other fruit in the salad.
- Retro Pistachio Cool Whip Salad| Spaceships and Laser Beams: This is a retro style salad that your grandma might have made for your growing up. You get that green pistachio color from the pudding, crushed pineapple, shredded coconut and of course Cool Whip!
- Green Grape Cheesecake Salad| Ally’s Sweet and Savory Eats: This is a creamy, tart, sweet, and crunchy salad that is perfect to serve up to friends and family or eat as a midnight snack.
- Red, White, and Blue Salad| The Slow Roasted Italian: Bananas, strawberries, and blueberries paired with a cream cheese based dressing that is very sweet and energizing with each bite.
- Summer Fruit Salad with Cinnamon Honey Syrup| Home Cooking Memories: Fresh berries and watermelon with a little-spicedD syrup to refresh you on a hot summer day.
- Patriotic Fruit Salad with Dragon fruit| Down Redbud Drive: Here is a very simple mix of fruits like blueberries, strawberries, watermelon, and dragon fruit to create a very colorful and tasty salad.
- Creamy Fruit Salad| Simply Stacie: This is a very sweet but tangy salad that has a whipped cream and sour cream base with fresh crisp fruit inside.
- Creamy Mango Salad| Taste of Lizzy T: Here is a unique treat to serve up. You use mango pulp and a few other ingredients to make an extra creamy base and then toss in ripe and fresh fruit. It is one amazing dessert to serve up.